Re: NEVER LOSE AGAIN - TRO (THE RUMPLED ONE)

TheRumpledOne wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:41 am

Yes, this is THE RUMPLEDONE ONE AKA TRO.

Yes, I have been banned from many trading forums because some people have mega egos and don't like sharing the spotlight. Not to mention, they can't out debate me nor can they prove my statistics wrong/invalid. Civilized debate on trading forums is practically extinct. Some of the coders got their panties in a twist because I made improvements to their code. And some people get upset because I accept donations for some of my indicators.

My methods were "discovered" using statistical analysis rather than curve fitting backtesting. They work no matter the "market conditions". All that talk about understanding "the market" and "price action" is just their attempt to make themselves look like wizards who hold the secret formula. They dangle byzantine systems and methods to traders who fall for the BS. The charts with all the squiggly lines, geometric shapes, magic numbers, and jet cockpit dashboard are nothing more than eye candy. Those who know my methods see how a horizontal line or two is all you need to trade.

Many traders who have taken me on in trading forums haven't been heard from for years. My methods and I still stand the test of time.
Welcome sir, would love to hear from you if you have trading systems developed for binary options.
These users thanked the author shaileshm for the post:
moey_dw
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

TheRumpledOne wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:43 am Anyone here trading the FOMC Chairman's speech today??
its in 10 mins....... sadly i am only watching but hope my eurusd gets pushed higher as i am long for past 2 weeks :oops: what pairs do u usually trade man??
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

TheRumpledOne wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:41 am
Thanks for the warm welcome.

Used? You quit using them?

I only post indicators in one place. Easier to maintain one place than several. Google finds most of what you look for.
hey.
when i search in other forums, i saw your ideas and stratgeies as well. but why you cant do in this forum... waiting your experience and ideas to help new traders... can you !!! :)
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
ChuChu Rocket
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi