Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Zelias wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:53 am Hi Team,

Would it be possible for someone to code a very simple indicator (no need for mtf, arrows, colors, etc)?

I only need an indi showing two RSI lines:
Line #1 - Standard RSI line
Line #2 - Another Standard RSI line "APPLIED TO" the first RSI (Line #1)

Normally you can do this in MT4 as per the image below:
screenshot.311.jpg

Options to choose for each RSI are the usual:
- Period
- Calculation (Open, Close, High, Low, etc)

Thanks in advance and hoping someone can botch this together. Thanks! :)
This is the same as the one Pacois did just made separate rsi periods. Also not able to add a separate price for the second rsi because the second rsi is applied to the price of the first one.

Dear MrTools,

I have seen a number of dynamic zone IFT indicators made in the past at the old site. Wonder if ever the Dynamic Zone IFT of Stochastic was made?

Think I have seen IFT stochastic (somewhere but just can't find that now.) but not Dynamic Zone

Does it make sense to create a floating level or dynamic zone IFT stochastic indicator?

Another idea is to make a phase adaptive / vhf adaptive of the above if that makes any sense.

Thank you

Cheers
thiru

mrtools wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:51 am Added slope arrows, made the indicator more user friendly and optimized the code somewhat.
Amazing mate. Thank you for this TMA Slope upgrade :!:
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance