Re: Ehlers Trading System

After about 1 week with testing and new settings, I'm back.
Our dear Pacois was very helpful and coded the EOTF with Colored Fill :clap:
The trends are now much better visually recognizable.

These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 5):
moey_dw, Arina, paroucia, Bob Loblaw, RodrigoRT7
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Skyold wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:29 pm After about 1 week with testing and new settings, I'm back.
Our dear Pacois was very helpful and coded the EOTF with Colored Fill :clap:
The trends are now much better visually recognizable.

Ehlers Optimal Tracking Filter_Colored.ex4

Desktop Screenshot 2019.06.30 - 15.19.24.37.png
hello Skyold,
looks like fine, but is it possible to optimize the code?
at my opinion, if you take two of this indies in one chart, mt4 take more than 43% processor time to calculate.
that makes mt4 very slowly.
best regards
markus

.... only a feedback for you...
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

marwilli wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:09 am

hello Skyold,
looks like fine, but is it possible to optimize the code?
at my opinion, if you take two of this indies in one chart, mt4 take more than 43% processor time to calculate.
that makes mt4 very slowly.
best regards
markus

.... only a feedback for you...
Hi Markus,

Thank you for your feedback.
I also wondered why mt4 system slowed down :facepalm:

You can use one instead of two Colored Fill. For me, the better option is 3 and 15 instead of 5 and 15

Of course, an optimization would be the best. Must ask MrTools and Pacois if the guys can take the time to re-code the Indi.
As soon as I have more information, I will publish it.
Thanks again for your feedback
best regards
Skyold

These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
paroucia
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Today there are some news:

The ideas come partly from me and from Pacois.
Many thanks to Pacois for his time and effort. And for the great work he is doing here for this thread. :clap:

Everyone should test and try the settings for themselves.
And if someone has found a very good attitude, then I ask you to publish it here as well. Together in the group we are strong and many brains together work better than just one brain :!:

These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 2):
paroucia, unimatrix

tradersprofit wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:05 pm Pls help, where can i get MT5 version of this Ehlers indicator? Thanks in advance.
sorry i am not a coder
you can ask the question in the thread MT5 Indis or ask Mrtools, pacois and other coders
Wish you luck

MagnifyRe: Ehlers Trading System

Skyold wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:31 pm

Hi pacois,

You have done an incredibly good job
Take a look at the chart XUAUSD. How clear with Entry and Exit.
Thank you again

Desktop Screenshot 2019.06.14 - 15.27.05.33.png
What are the indicators of the second window? What's the name of the "blue cloud"? Thank you
Attachments

yuhan313 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:28 pm

What are the indicators of the second window? What's the name of the "blue cloud"? Thank you
hi yuhan,
Welcome to Forex Station
go to the following link (it is on page 4)

viewtopic.php?p=1295391009#p1295391009
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
Jimmy

the idea was to create a breakout indi with EOTF.
Whenever all EOTF's come together wait to be in which direction the outbreak takes place.
Our dear Pacois has once again done a brilliant job. Has coded an Indi with MA's on EOTF's and it works very well.
Everyone should play with the settings for a while. My settings are Period: 3,5,15,60,180,480 / Threshold: 3 / Bars: 120
Thanks again to Pacois.

These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 2):
Arina, Holmes27

Skyold wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:27 pm the idea was to create a breakout indi with EOTF.
Whenever all EOTF's come together wait to be in which direction the outbreak takes place.
Our dear Pacois has once again done a brilliant job. Has coded an Indi with MA's on EOTF's and it works very well.
Everyone should play with the settings for a while. My settings are Period: 3,5,15,60,180,480 / Threshold: 3 / Bars: 120
Thanks again to Pacois.

Angle of averages.ex4

Desktop Screenshot 2019.07.14 - 12.10.53.69.png

Hello Skyold

Thanks very much to you and Pacois for your work with developing this indicator and the underlying ideas.

I'm getting a blank/empty window when I load this indicator on to a chart. The indi' is not showing at all, either with the default settings or your custom settings - has anyone else reported this problem to you?

I have the '4Ethlers Optimal Tracking Filter' already loaded onto the chart, if that is relevant.

Kind regards

Holmes27