Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Drizzo wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:27 pm Hi... If possible,Can somebody please help change this indicator to give a signal 6,7 or more bars earlier than what it does currently? It gives a late signal,while the trend is already some pips deep in the direction one desires to follow it. Which is not good for my style of swing trading. Also an option to be able to resize the bars will be great. I think the 2nd option is there but does not work. Any additions to make it better is welcome :thumbup: . Thanks in Advance... :clap:
What it actually is, is a 4 time frame 50 period cci crossing zero. Have this one, not sure how much better it is though.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Drizzo

mrtools wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:26 am What it actually is, is a 4 time frame 50 period cci crossing zero. Have this one, not sure how much better it is though.
Always coming through. This one you gave has an added advantage(Period settings),which I can play around with. The difference is clearly visible. I like it! I am grateful for your help mrtools... Thanks!
Attachments
These users thanked the author Drizzo for the post:
Jimmy

sal wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:11 pm mr.tools,
possible to add arrow when the slope change ( RED DOT to AQUA DOT & vise versa) @ close tf bar or 2nd dot
Added slope arrows, made the indicator more user friendly and optimized the code somewhat.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
Jimmy, Holmes27, sal, camisa, sameermehta74, Jedidiah