Re: Please Help me Fix this Indicator

eggzactly wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:57 am Dear Mr Tools,

Can you please help me and fix the attached indicator ?
When attach to chart is ok, but after market move even a tick it changes completely ( if i do a refresh on chart it goes normal)

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Eggzactly
Hi
By the look of it, you can say its a "Solar Wind" kind of an indicator. They are very well known repainters. Forget about using them.

If you want something similar then search for haDelta or similar ones.. there are many in this forum.

Cheers

thiru wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:41 am

Hi
By the look of it, you can say its a "Solar Wind" kind of an indicator. They are very well known repainters. Forget about using them.

If you want something similar then search for haDelta or similar ones.. there are many in this forum.

Cheers
Hi,

I know indicator repaint, my request is simple the correction of code in order that error doesn´t happen. But thank you for your reply.

Regards,
Eggzactly

eggzactly wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:45 am
Hi,

I know indicator repaint, my request is simple the correction of code in order that error doesn´t happen. But thank you for your reply.

Regards,
Eggzactly
[/quote]

Hi
If you "really" understand the risk of using "solar wind" in trading then here is the one that will work for you
viewtopic.php?p=1295375954#p1295375954

my suggestion, keep away :)

btw, bit of history lesson.. this concept was developed by mladen as a JOKE.. but scammers got carried away. So, be very very careful .. even better not to touch it.

eggzactly wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:57 am Dear Mr Tools,

Can you please help me and fix the attached indicator ?
When attach to chart is ok, but after market move even a tick it changes completely ( if i do a refresh on chart it goes normal)

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Eggzactly

When attach to chart
1.PNG

After even single tick
2.PNG
It's another ehlers fisher transform, this version should work better.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
eggzactly

Hello gents,

I have taken this indicator from you guys to backtest through FX pairs, and it seems to change its characteristics when i get back around a year and a half on the daily chart.
If somebody with the expertise could take a look and let me know what could be causing this issue, that would be greatly appreciated.

Otherwise i love this indicator so far, i urge you to look deep into the signals that it provides FTW.

I think it was a masterpiece from @mntiwana, although im not 100%

BR

Fillpop