Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Rakiura wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:46 am I found this Indicator by Sylvian Vervoort.

After success with his "sve Bollinger Band & alerts" indicator I was hoping to see how this one performed. But I cant load it onto my chart. Is it only good for an old build of MT4?
If someone could help I be greatly appreciative.
Think this is right.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
Rakiura, Jimmy, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:28 am Added all the averages and prices.
Thanks Mrtools for the upgrade and also the added lines level color options too :!:
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Hi Team,

Would it be possible for someone to code a very simple indicator (no need for mtf, arrows, colors, etc)?

I only need an indi showing two RSI lines:
Line #1 - Standard RSI line
Line #2 - Another Standard RSI line "APPLIED TO" the first RSI (Line #1)

Normally you can do this in MT4 as per the image below: Options to choose for each RSI are the usual:
- Period
- Calculation (Open, Close, High, Low, etc)

Thanks in advance and hoping someone can botch this together. Thanks! :)

Zelias wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:53 am Hi Team,

Would it be possible for someone to code a very simple indicator (no need for mtf, arrows, colors, etc)?

I only need an indi showing two RSI lines:
Line #1 - Standard RSI line
Line #2 - Another Standard RSI line "APPLIED TO" the first RSI (Line #1)

Normally you can do this in MT4 as per the image below:
screenshot.311.jpg

Options to choose for each RSI are the usual:
- Period
- Calculation (Open, Close, High, Low, etc)

Thanks in advance and hoping someone can botch this together. Thanks! :)
Looks like there is one a couple of post up viewtopic.php?p=1295392204#p1295392204

Hi... If possible,Can somebody please help change this indicator to give a signal 6,7 or more bars earlier than what it does currently? It gives a late signal,while the trend is already some pips deep in the direction one desires to follow it. Which is not good for my style of swing trading. Also an option to be able to resize the bars will be great. I think the 2nd option is there but does not work. Any additions to make it better is welcome :thumbup: . Thanks in Advance... :clap: