Re: Which antivirus do you use?

shaileshm wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:32 am Hey guys.

I was using avira on my maching for a long time and now it is giving issues with mt4 so i need to move on to a new antivirus. whice ones are you guys using and recommendations of any please.
thanks
Bitdefender!!
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 3):
shaileshm, In2Blues, Jimmy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

shaileshm wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:32 am Hey guys.

I was using avira on my maching for a long time and now it is giving issues with mt4 so i need to move on to a new antivirus. whice ones are you guys using and recommendations of any please.
thanks
i am using Kaspersky Internet Security , since 5 years or nore.. no issue and very good even
These users thanked the author sal for the post (total 2):
shaileshm, Narkarn
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

shaileshm wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:08 pm

Same avira is giving a huge deal of issues in my mt4. recently it didnt allow the mql4 editor to run and now i cannot execute orders on mt4 platform. I have tried reinstalling bot mt4 and avira but no use.
Hi, no problem with editor mt4 with Avira, obviously it's not an antivirus problem, they detect some infected file, or a false positive, try to scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.

Re: Which antivirus you use?

moey_dw wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:39 am

Bitdefender!!
when I bought my laptop , it had antivirus beside the windows , every six months I reset my pc to factory settings , then antivirus downloads the new update . but I never turn on my fire wall or anti virus , because I never use unknown software or forum .
I install only 4 metatraders and use their web sight , the forex station and forex factory forum , my gmail , linkedin . that's all .
simplicity is the best .
These users thanked the author macd & rsi for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, shaileshm