Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

eda236a wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:25 pm

Sir,
Thank you for the timely response. This one displays 2 RSI's of different lengths. What i'm looking for is RSI on RSI (RSI derived from RSI of Price). [ RSI1=RSI(Close,14); RSI2 = RSI(RSI1,5) ]
Hi Eda236a,

I am not a coder just a member but I have these from this site. Are you looking for something like these?
If not I am sure other members will find it for you. If yes then enjoy :-)
These users thanked the author rudiarius for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, eda236a

eda236a wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:25 pm

Sir,
Thank you for the timely response. This one displays 2 RSI's of different lengths. What i'm looking for is RSI on RSI (RSI derived from RSI of Price). [ RSI1=RSI(Close,14); RSI2 = RSI(RSI1,5) ]
My apologies, the version posted above by rudiarius is what you are looking for :)
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Desatar wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:51 pm
Hello Mrtools,
Thx for the upgrade. But it is not quite working. The arrows don't move with the shift. Is it possible to fix that?
See picture.
Thx
D.
With those settings the fill will not be right not sure what to do about that, but for the arrows added an arrow shift that needs to be the same as the ma's shift.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jimmy