Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello guys,

I like to ask if it is possible to add to this indicator below the option the shift the moving average line. If possible a shift for each MA line.
I only have the ex4 file, so I hope Mrtools has the mq4 file. One of those two files would be nice.
Would be great if this could be realised.

Thx for the help.
D.

PS.: If the shift could be applied to indicator "Average crosses arrows or lines(mtf + alerts).ex4" that would be perfect.

D.

Desatar wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:25 pm Hello guys,

I like to ask if it is possible to add to this indicator below the option the shift the moving average line. If possible a shift for each MA line.
I only have the ex4 file, so I hope Mrtools has the mq4 file. One of those two files would be nice.
Would be great if this could be realised.

Thx for the help.
D.

PS.: If the shift could be applied to indicator "Average crosses arrows or lines(mtf + alerts).ex4" that would be perfect.

D.
Added the shift to the ribbon version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
ionone

eda236a wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:33 pm Sirs,
Is there an indicator as RSI of RSI (as like StochRSI in order to gauge the momentum of RSI itself) or is it possible to make?
Try this one: RSI with RSI indicator for MT4.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
eda236a
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance