Re: Missings person

moey_dw wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:53 pm man mntiwana........... he said someitng becos of alex loco & pava him fighting at FS & on tsd...........
Pava did not fight anyone for a long time...there is just not enough money in it for me to accept a challenge from someone , whose fighting skills are mediocre at best...and sadly most fighters now are not skilled at all...
These users thanked the author Pava for the post:
moey_dw

pacois wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:30 pm His recent activity is on FF, where there are active Mladen and Mr Tools, make your conclusions. :think:
most of us active on FF FS MQL5 BOE & many other forex site too........ of course..........
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
太虚一毫
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

vvFish wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:39 pm :lol:
For me personally, he does not do any weather, and this does not interest me, where he disappears,
that's his right.
yes i am agreed 100% do not really care if he wanna go he can go.......... as long as fs still here i am happy with mrtool, jimmy, pac, jeff, fish, mlawson & all great guys n gals........... :thumbup:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Thanks for everyone's concern on Mntiwana, Krellian and other missing individuals from the family. It shows that you all care about them as people and is good to know that you all care enough to post about it!

I'm sure if they decide to come back, they will when they are ready. If not, we can only wish them a good future and try our best and continue moving forward.

On happier terms Forex Station continues to grow each day with a global Alexa rank now sitting at 65,000th "most visited site" on the internet (Forex-TSD was ranked 50,000th "most visited site" on the internet) so we are catching up fast, and with all the beautiful members here and contributors we hope to continue to grow and recruit more staff as time goes on :arrow:

Although I can never be a replacement for Mntiwana I've been trying lately to fill in the gap by working on uploading files from our TSD archives etc. and thank you for supporting Forex Station during these questionable times :)

The show must go on.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 5):
pacois, moey_dw, navid110, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance