Re: Missings person

Cassandra00 wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:20 am Oh wow, I wonder what on earth could have happened? I am so so deeply attached to Krelian99 as I use his actual trading system that he himself created and he's spent more 2 than years mentoring me on it. I talked to Krelian99 once a week in long long PM's featuring both mentorship and personal relations discussion. I know everything about Krelian99 even his background story of how he became a professional scalper and now travels the world and lives the "Forex Lifestyle" and everything.

With another senior member missing along with him it seems almost like something they planned together to do at the same time or something? I wonder what's going on!?

(I even depended on Krelian99 for Spiritual Guidance so I feel like I've just been shot in the heart by the unexplained loss of him)
strange that he would just disappear nd not reply u guy no more..... I hope we can see this 2 vanishers again..... letz wait 2 here from mrtools maybe he knows ???
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Bleemus wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:52 am Just had a message from mntiwana that he is no longer part of FS? He was always very helpful and I am sad to see him go.

Bleemus
Hi, then the other members of the staff must know it too, and tell them they have to delete the mntiwana name as moderator

and then if he wrote to you he could also tell you why.
Attachments

Bleemus wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:49 am I simply asked him for assistance finding source code for Jimmy to add alerts to and he replied he was no longer involved. Gave no reason. Sorry to see him go if it is the case.
we need actions, not words...what has to be done, must be done