Re: MACD&RSI

macd & rsi wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:11 pm

#EUR/USD
may be it needs a little rest !!

stop @ 1.1413 ,, tp @ 1.1330
yesterday , I sold #EUR/USD , now I did break even , and waiting for more declining ,

based on technical pattern , I expect price will decrease to 1.1280 . 61.8% fibo level , and the lower band of that bullish channel .

let's see how price acts , up or down ?
Attachments
These users thanked the author macd & rsi for the post:
ChuChu Rocket

macd & rsi wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:19 pm

yesterday , I sold #EUR/USD , now I did break even , and waiting for more declining ,

based on technical pattern , I expect price will decrease to 1.1280 . 61.8% fibo level , and the lower band of that bullish channel .

Nice update bro, hoping EURUSD keeps going up :!:
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
macd & rsi
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:39 pm

Your system is always a great predictor of medium-term analysis. MACD what is your opinion on EURCAD technicals? Do you think it's due for a reversal any time soon? :oops:
Dear ChuChu ,, based on technical pattern , until lower or upper band of that triangle (the red one on chart ) does not break , I prefer not to trade it . may be it will take end of 2019 , I analyse it on weekly T.F , cuz I can not recognize a clear trend on daily or H4 T.F . even bbsqueeze does not show a powerful trend .

If I have a position ,, I will break even it . and waiting for a perfect and clear trend .
Attachments
Jimmy

macd & rsi wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:19 pm

#EUR/USD: price reached the 1.1280 -1.1275 ,, now I do not have any idea about the next move ,,

follow the RULES !!
Attachments
Jimmy