Re: CrowdFunding for a good arrow indicator

Hi everyone,

This thread got me curious so I spent honestly a few hours reviewing mntiwana profile on forex-station but also on forex factory and mlq5. There is one thing that caught my attention, because he is obviously a pretty humble guy, but one system got him exited, and he talked a bit about this system on all of these sites.

here are two quotes about one indicator, which has been transformed into an EA :

"I believes 99.9% of tsd owned indicators (not the indicators that are imported from out source) especially coded by mladen/mrtools do not repaint except few that was made as joke simply.and i never mind for good deeds :) and lastly any best of best indicator do not perform equally accurate all the time or in every market situation,it only depends how market price was in action that time (trendy/ranging) .".

"as per my very little experience i have never found any indicator like "StepMA of rsi adaptive tema 1.1" in a lot of cases,it compromise well in every situation comparing to other indicators of same kind".

these quotes are not from a long time ago, maybe 2 years, so if you guys really want to work together in order to build a nice system or EA, you may want to have a look a these two indicators. He posted a template for the settings, it shouldn't be hard to find, it's on this site. good luck everyone
These users thanked the author nrv for the post (total 3):
ionone, RyuHayabusa, ruben7yk

nrv wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:11 am Hi everyone,

This thread got me curious so I spent honestly a few hours reviewing mntiwana profile on forex-station but also on forex factory and mlq5. There is one thing that caught my attention, because he is obviously a pretty humble guy, but one system got him exited, and he talked a bit about this system on all of these sites.

here are two quotes about one indicator, which has been transformed into an EA :

"I believes 99.9% of tsd owned indicators (not the indicators that are imported from out source) especially coded by mladen/mrtools do not repaint except few that was made as joke simply.and i never mind for good deeds :) and lastly any best of best indicator do not perform equally accurate all the time or in every market situation,it only depends how market price was in action that time (trendy/ranging) .".

"as per my very little experience i have never found any indicator like "StepMA of rsi adaptive tema 1.1" in a lot of cases,it compromise well in every situation comparing to other indicators of same kind".

these quotes are not from a long time ago, maybe 2 years, so if you guys really want to work together in order to build a nice system or EA, you may want to have a look a these two indicators. He posted a template for the settings, it should be hard to find, it's on this sites. good luck everyone
Hi, on what basis do you think mntiwana has a valid system, have you seen its profits?
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
ionone

pacois wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:27 am
On what basis do you think mntiwana has a super valid system, have you seen its profits?
Hi Pacois, No I have not. I am saying this because from all the post he wrote since 2016, the vast majority of them were helping others. But about the StepMA of rsi adaptive tema 1.1, he kept saying that it was a great indicator and for at least a few month. If he found an indicator with the good settings that works on trending and ranging market, well he may not have found the holy grail, but at least a very very nice system. Just google the name of the indicator and you will see. I am not saying that IT IS the holy grail that he found, it is just my two cents.
These users thanked the author nrv for the post (total 3):
pacois, ionone, Bradbrown11

nrv wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:40 am
Hi Pacois, No I have not. I am saying this because from all the post he wrote since 2016, the vast majority of them were helping others. But about the StepMA of rsi adaptive tema 1.1, he kept saying that it was a great indicator and for at least a few month. If he found an indicator with the good settings that works on trending and ranging market, well he may not have found the holy grail, but at least a very very nice system. Just google the name of the indicator and you will see. I am not saying that IT IS the holy grail that he found, it is just my two cents.
Dear bro's
with all respect, the amount shows is huge and don't fall in scam. I lost money in beginning stage and i never recommend bez. its your hard money.
everyone needs with seconds a Millionaire :?: HOLY GRAIL what we says, never ever seen even in any photos or videos.. :facepalm:
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

The grail surely exists but you will never see it- ever, people need to remember that this world is run by money and the select few. Not just any one can become a millionaire/billionaire. The world does not work like that - the same reason why on one side of the world children starve and on the other side one football player can earn millions for just kicking a ball and this is not going to change.

So bottom line - stop asking, find the grail yourself or get used to a 13 hour day,work your ass of and hope some day it pays off.
These users thanked the author Deez for the post (total 5):
ionone, moey_dw, tvhh94, 太虚一毫, Chickenspicy

:clap:
Deez wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:08 pm The grail surely exists but you will never see it- ever, people need to remember that this world is run by money and the select few. Not just any one can become a millionaire/billionaire. The world does not work like that - the same reason why on one side of the world children starve and on the other side one football player can earn millions for just kicking a ball and this is not going to change.

So bottom line - stop asking, find the grail yourself or get used to a 13 hour day,work your ass of and hope some day it pays off.
:clap:

I would say that crowdfunding could lead to scams etc.

Anyways the person about whom I mentioned before, although didnt give away his holy grail. He did tell me a lot of things. One of them was to study Merrill patterns. I think his holy grail arrows had these patterns included along with other things. There are links to some of merrill based indicators here

viewtopic.php?p=1295355468#p1295355468
viewtopic.php?p=1295355849#p1295355849

Unfortunately none of mt4 or mt5 versions work anymore. I have a mt4 version but since i got it coded after paying a high amount i will not be sharing it here.

Studying these patterns will increase ones price action knowledge by leaps and bounds.

Probably none of us will get to lay our hands on the holy grail but by a lot of studies one can make some money here and there.
These users thanked the author shaileshm for the post:
RyuHayabusa
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

shaileshm wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:26 am I would say that crowdfunding could lead to scams etc.

Anyways the person about whom I mentioned before, although didnt give away his holy grail. He did tell me a lot of things. One of them was to study Merrill patterns. I think his holy grail arrows had these patterns included along with other things. There are links to some of merrill based indicators here

viewtopic.php?p=1295355468#p1295355468
viewtopic.php?p=1295355849#p1295355849

Unfortunately none of mt4 or mt5 versions work anymore. I have a mt4 version but since i got it coded after paying a high amount i will not be sharing it here.

Studying these patterns will increase ones price action knowledge by leaps and bounds.

Probably none of us will get to lay our hands on the holy grail but by a lot of studies one can make some money here and there.
Hello, a question: are the coders of this forum able to create a Holy Grail indicator?

pacois wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:51 am
Hello, a question: are the coders of this forum able to create a Holy Grail indicator?
Answer YES....
I have holiy grail.. :lol: ;)
Attachments
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
pacois

sal wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:01 am

Answer YES....
I have holiy grail.. :lol: ;)
Well then the programmers of this forum have the holy grail and as a hobby they have a forum. So come on, pay the programmers of this forum without having to look elsewhere ..
Sal where did you "steal" the holy grail?:clap: