Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi Folks,

Getting back around to trading. I saw an interesting indicator from a NinjaTrader educator/indi seller. I know this person to be legitimate and not sell garbage or lies about success. However, her pricing is outrageous and it's for NT not MT4. My question is simply does anything like this already exist, and if not, has one of the fine indicator devs here looked at making something like this. Link to where I saw it on Twitter.

It's Bollinger Bands around a custom Momentum indicator with colored highlights when price pierces the bands from inside/outside.

Regards,

Josh.

DrRumpy wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:28 am Hi Folks,

Getting back around to trading. I saw an interesting indicator from a NinjaTrader educator/indi seller. I know this person to be legitimate and not sell garbage or lies about success. However, her pricing is outrageous and it's for NT not MT4. My question is simply does anything like this already exist, and if not, has one of the fine indicator devs here looked at making something like this. Link to where I saw it on Twitter.

It's Bollinger Bands around a custom Momentum indicator with colored highlights when price pierces the bands from inside/outside.

Regards,

Josh.
Haven't seen one but could maybe make one if we could get a little more information.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
DrRumpy

sal wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:07 pm

its channel breakout bar indicator and RVI arrows reversal . Snap given my rules and valid arrows poistions. :) its very manly H/H ,H/L & L/H & L/L setting slope idea.
mr. tools
i hope you may help to on this request. I have some way similiar to get arrows as per snap. i think it simiple than above rules. can you please update in channel break reversal arrows.
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Hello MrTools, pacois and other coders,

I have a request for you, if you consider it as a good idea, have time and desire.

Can you please fill in EOTF Indi between 2 Period settings for example 1 and 3, the gap with color.
As can be seen on the chart. (I am very bad at drawing :facepalm: )

Thanks in advance
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

mrtools wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:07 am
Haven't seen one but could maybe make one if we could get a little more information.
Hi mrtools,

I know it's a multi time frame momentum indicator (15m, 60m, 4h, daily). It alerts based on alignment of all time frames. Also, when it escapes the BB around the momentum value. I've always though momentum itself was laggy, so perhaps a jurik implementation.

The other really cool thing she's produced is a linear regression based indicator with channels separated by standard deviation or atr. You can see it in this screen capture with the momentum bollinger band indicator at the bottom. When this lower TF turns down to match the high TFs it triggers the entry candle. Looks like Heiken Ashi.

That's all the info I have right now. Thanks!

Regards,

Josh

eggzactly wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:44 am

Thank you very much for your attention.
Regards,
Eggzactly
Hi eggzactly,
Did you possibly find out which version of non-repaint Ehler's Fisher Transform match GRAAL indicator .. I was looking for a few hours but without success, every version of Fisher deviates quite a bit from the original GRAAL. (Although I used the same periods for both types of indicators)
Regards,
sasa