Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

sal wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:31 am

Mr.tools
possible to add OB/OS level 2 lines as shown in snap..and fitler arrows the cross poistion is in OB/OS zone. It will helps to minimize the arrows signal...
Can do it but the problem is that indicator is not like stochastic or rsi which have set boundaries the rvi ob/os will be completely different on different pairs. On way to give it set a set boundary I guess would be to add some sort of channel.

luislizarazofx wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:57 pm

HI MR TOOLS , is there any way to make this indicator not repainted ?? ... if it is not possible, you have some similar indicator of currency strength ... thanks in advance ... regards
The non repainting version of Tma centered is the linear weighted moving average(lwma), the indicator would have to be recoded to change to that and the results would not be as before.

mrtools wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:12 am

Try this one, be careful not real sure but that looks like some sort of regression channel and there are not many of those that don't repaint and for sure the colored center line the colors will repaint on it.
in fact the alarm works thanks a lot, now I would like to know where I can learn to program clear if there is no problem in knowing

a doubt when decreasing the value of amplitude of the bands the alarm stops working there is some reason

mrtools wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:08 pm

Yep your right did it the normal way, but didn't realize it never really goes outside the bands, anyway working in this version, and THANKS for bringing that to my attention.
This indicator gives sound alert continuously for me. Any defect in indicator or my MT4
To be consistently profitable is to pick the right strategy for what price is doing, not what we think price will do.