Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:09 pm

Made this one with alerts and arrows on cross.
Hey mr.tools was really hoping you could help out with an indicator. Had asked for it earlier and am sorry to bump for a third time, but I need a simple indi that plots a dot above any candle that has body height greater than candle height.
In other words, open close to high low ratio>50%!
Would really appreciate it.

mrtools wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:09 pm
Made this one with alerts and arrows on cross.
Cheers Mrtools, thank you.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

CodeRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

eggzactly wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:12 pm Hello MrTools,

Can you please convert this indicator to end-point (non repaint).

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,
Eggzactly
Hello MrTools,

Forgive me for insisting, but this can be a very good new approach to define trades and trend. Attached is a picture of combine 2 indicators ( stoch and graalun - attached). my request is if it´s possible to do graalun end-point ( no repaint) in order to see if hedge over market continue or not.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Eggzactly

eggzactly wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:12 am

Hello MrTools,

Forgive me for insisting, but this can be a very good new approach to define trades and trend. Attached is a picture of combine 2 indicators ( stoch and graalun - attached). my request is if it´s possible to do graalun end-point ( no repaint) in order to see if hedge over market continue or not.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Eggzactly
The no repaint version of that indicator is Ehler's fisher transform, we have a lot of versions here in the forum.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
eggzactly, Jimmy