Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

barmi wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:23 am

Alright here we go.
1. Still in development, but less trades as I can
2. My plan is to trade 1% of my balance. Try to reach 3-5% a day.
3. I already tried martingale, but many indicators can give more than 8 consecutive losses. And it requires a huge balance just to start trading with 2$+martingales. So now I'm trying to reach my goal using compound (aka Anti-martingale) with 2 steps.
4. For now I'm using IQ Option. There are many traders that use this platform and never had trouble to receive their money. Always prefer to send and withdraw money with ewallet (neteller or skrill).
For now, I'm trying to automate an strategy using mt2iq because I work all day long and when I come back home, the payout is always under 70%. But my most difficult is to find an indicator that can give at least more than 55% win rate on the long term. I tried a lot of indicators, but in the end they stay all the same.. 51...52% sometimes less winrate.
Thanks for your reply...
here our team grows to share our ideas... :!:
i try in test in mt2iq, but not loaded the latest version ,,,,dont know why?? "(
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
barmi
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Cladi39 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:08 am I made 20 to 50 trades a day, with robot based on personal strategy (soo i no spend time screen)
I trade M1 time frame , 1-2 and 5 minutes expiration.
Solidary markets is my actual broker. never have a issue payout 80%
Today less trades 18 in total 65% win rate
Bet $25 gain $70.
15% of ammount invest in 1 day.
good.. but why needs 50 trades bro... i trade only 5 per day manually after my job. i have target per month . iqoption broker.. for me they are fine..
i would like to check with your broker..
can you send to me PM . Is their robot or something that you customized. :)

sal wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:30 pm
Thanks for your reply...
here our team grows to share our ideas... :!:
i try in test in mt2iq, but not loaded the latest version ,,,,dont know why?? "(

Binary options/forex is hard game to beat. I'm pretty sure that if we share our ideas, our success chances will improve.
Try to reinstall the program. If you have difficult, their have skype support on their site. Everytime that I needed some help they were pretty quick to support me (and I'm still using the free version).

sal wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:33 pm

good.. but why needs 50 trades bro... i trade only 5 per day manually after my job. i have target per month . iqoption broker.. for me they are fine..
i would like to check with your broker..
can you send to me PM . Is their robot or something that you customized. :)
Hi sal respect bro , I use a robot that vwork with any indicator, soo you most made and indicator based on your strategy and then use it with the robot.
The robot work with broker that have bo extension chart like EURUSDbo, USDJPYbo,etc.
In my free time i do forex mannualy in H1 chart beacouse i love it.

Cladi39 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:46 am
Hi sal respect bro , I use a robot that vwork with any indicator, soo you most made and indicator based on your strategy and then use it with the robot.
The robot work with broker that have bo extension chart like EURUSDbo, USDJPYbo,etc.

Hello Cladi39,
You told on your last post that your winrate stays around 65%. Can you share this indicator? Or give us some ideas of how to reach this WR%, specially trading with robots.
I guess that my money management is fine, the problem is that I can't find any indicator that gives me that winrate.

barmi wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:41 am

Hello Cladi39,
You told on your last post that your winrate stays around 65%. Can you share this indicator? Or give us some ideas of how to reach this WR%, specially trading with robots.
I guess that my money management is fine, the problem is that I can't find any indicator that gives me that winrate.
Same days is 65% other days is 50% oter days is 85% the market it is not equal in all days, In my beginnings I was afraid of losing money and that would hurt my decisions, I would obsect to automate my strategies and that way I would not go through that situation since the robots do not have feelings, another advantage is not to be hours in front of the screen and be able to perform other activities. But nothing is easy. It took me 5 years to understand the market a little and study the behavior of thousands of indicators. The basis is simple if the price moves sharply away from the normal course, the market tends to correct it. How to detect that exact point is another story.
These users thanked the author Cladi39 for the post:
pacois

barmi wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:41 am

Hello Cladi39,
i tried installed from website for robot, but trades take in one direction only. :( not as per the indicator buffer or arrows direction .. can you send me in PM for that using software link