Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Dear MrTools, please if you can help with Weis Wave indicator.
There is 2 problems to fix, if it is possible please.
Problem 1 : Indicator draw final value after 2 bars close. It is sometimes too late for me. Can this be done to draw cumulative value on previous candle and when new candle close in same direction to redraw value?
Problem 2: During developing current candle there is a lag and if I want to see real value I have to refresh chart. Can this be done to show real time value on every tick without lagging?

Thank you in advance
WeisWave3TD_goldVol-TL.mq4
(13.98 KiB) Downloaded 85 times
Weis problem.JPG

First of all, thank you for all the great indicators you've been sharing. I have one question. Is it possible to make a cci trendline break(with arrow) indicator (I do not mean cci divergence, that one I already have). I searched for a few hours on the Internet, but without success. I'll give you a screenshot of how the indicator should look. Points A and B should be on the opposite sides of 0 value of CCI. Regards
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png

mrtools wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:48 am
bluebird wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:05 am

is it possible to have the ssrc smoothed turned into a multi timeframe? thank you in advanced!
Added mtf.
Thank you so much for sharing this excellent indicator! :thumbup:
Btw, this histogram version looks a bit heavy. It would be great if you or anyone else can make it to normal line version in the future.... :)
Thanks!
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci

mrtools wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:49 am
JeffVader wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:44 pm
Hi MrTools

I was wondering if you would kindly improve on the Jurik Volty Bands for me.

I'd like to be able to have alerts and arrows when it crosses an up upper and lower level (set within inputs) when the indicator is normalised, please see the image attached.

Many Thanks

This is just a start as time permits will work on it some more, anyway added arrows on all I can think of and worked on the alerts as well. Haven't been able to test, so please test and let me know.
This looks very promising, the zero cross works, but the entering and exiting of zones does not create an arrow.

Anacon wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:17 am
mrtools wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:49 am

This is just a start as time permits will work on it some more, anyway added arrows on all I can think of and worked on the alerts as well. Haven't been able to test, so please test and let me know.
This looks very promising, the zero cross works, but the entering and exiting of zones does not create an arrow.
Yep your right did it the normal way, but didn't realize it never really goes outside the bands, anyway working in this version, and THANKS for bringing that to my attention.
jurik volty - bands - separate.ex4
(72.71 KiB) Downloaded 485 times

mrtools wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:08 pm
Yep your right did it the normal way, but didn't realize it never really goes outside the bands, anyway working in this version, and THANKS for bringing that to my attention.
man............ thx mrtoolz for doing zero bind options & update on this u are magical......... <3

mrtools, as shown below, the Vidya filled....thank you for that.....is working great, actually on every pair. What a day on the DAX! As I mentioned, I made a mistake and did not post the MTF file Vidya zone 2.1. I'm really sorry for that. My request now is, can you please do that for the MTF too. I have already set the MTF for "Next higher TF and next 2 higher TF".
Thank you!
Vidya zone 2.1.mq4
(7.01 KiB) Downloaded 208 times
Vidya filled.JPG