Re: Identify This Indicator

rain wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:03 pm
Can you please help me identify this indicator? Is it something that we can create here? I am noticing how it does not put out too many false positives, but the notification settings leave room for improvement.

I'm talking about the "stars" that are similar to up/down arrows, but again, these don't seem to give lots of false positives like most arrow indicators do.
I'm not sure what some of the settings are for the indicator either: dev_step and Symbol_kod??

Any ideas??

Thanks!
Hi, try these
3_Level_ZZ_Semafor.mq4
(15.7 KiB) Downloaded 161 times
3_Level_ZZ_Semafor_MTF.mq4
(19.77 KiB) Downloaded 175 times
3_Level_ZZ_Semafor_TRO_MODIFIED_VERSION.mq4
(95.43 KiB) Downloaded 219 times
The perfect indicatoris our head ...

Too many indicators confuse the head

rain wrote:
Can you please help me identify this indicator? Is it something that we can create here? I am noticing how it does not put out too many false positives, but the notification settings leave room for improvement.

I'm talking about the "stars" that are similar to up/down arrows, but again, these don't seem to give lots of false positives like most arrow indicators do.
I'm not sure what some of the settings are for the indicator either: dev_step and Symbol_kod??

Any ideas??

Thanks!
Just to warn you, ZZ semafor indicators are repainting indicators.

Always be very suspicious of anything that looks good to be true.

Cheers

thiru wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:12 pm
rain wrote:

Any ideas??

Thanks!
Just to warn you, ZZ semafor indicators are repainting indicators.

Always be very suspicious of anything that looks good to be true.

Cheers
Good to know, thank you!