Re: Identify This Indicator

Onimusha413 wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 4:29 am
It is envelopes added to previous indicator

The indicators for this one (Yellow line) is DSS settings 12,30. Remove the Main line and use only the signal line. For the red and white Bands it has to be Envelope but I couldn't figure out the right setting it is maybe you can help out. I spent a lot of hours trying to find the settings for the bands but still cant find one that will fit the picture. Maybe someone in here can help out since we're half way there ^^.

Can you please help me identify this indicator? Is it something that we can create here? I am noticing how it does not put out too many false positives, but the notification settings leave room for improvement.

I'm talking about the "stars" that are similar to up/down arrows, but again, these don't seem to give lots of false positives like most arrow indicators do.
I'm not sure what some of the settings are for the indicator either: dev_step and Symbol_kod??

Any ideas??

Thanks!
Attachments

rain wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:03 pm Can you please help me identify this indicator? Is it something that we can create here? I am noticing how it does not put out too many false positives, but the notification settings leave room for improvement.

I'm talking about the "stars" that are similar to up/down arrows, but again, these don't seem to give lots of false positives like most arrow indicators do.
I'm not sure what some of the settings are for the indicator either: dev_step and Symbol_kod??

Any ideas??

Thanks!
Hi, try these
These users thanked the author pacois for the post (total 2):
rain, W35

rain wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:03 pm Can you please help me identify this indicator? Is it something that we can create here? I am noticing how it does not put out too many false positives, but the notification settings leave room for improvement.

Any ideas??

Thanks!
Just to warn you, ZZ semafor indicators are repainting indicators.

Always be very suspicious of anything that looks good to be true.

Cheers