Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

marwilli wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:57 am
dear xard
at my opinion the indicator does not work universally.
it seems to be dependent on the broker.
e.g. for akfx (formerly gkfx) the mt4 client (standard, not akfx version) is broken down.
same at tickmil. at all clients no other indies are installed, clean installation.
best regards Markus
Try this one, see if it works.
Xard777
!!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-49.ex4
(176.13 KiB) Downloaded 504 times

Hi Xard, can you maybe share this grid from xard fx 41 as standalone?
And can you make it also work for the whole week? at the moment its stopping on friday, but there are cryptomarkets which are still going on weekends.
Would be great!

Greetings :)
grid.jpg

Hello Mr. XARD! I just tried (!!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-45r3) system, in the M15 chart, it must be refreshed every 15 minutes, otherwise there will be problems (trend candle, H1 history will not be displayed, vertical bars appear, INFOBOX , SpotLight, will not move), did not see someone feedback this question, can Mr. XARD solve it well?

xard777 wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:38 am
SiUSpLAu wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:14 am
What's the instructions?? Follow the red and green arrows?? SL and TP? Please...
Trading Strategy for Setup XARDFX-48

All the best
Xard777
Again a consistent, good system on all timeframes.
Can you please post a version of !!!X-XARDFX-48 and !!!X-XARDFX-48 CCI TREND.mq4 , where candle sizes stay like we put them in main options and on color options, most here don't work on 24 inch monitors? Green, red arrows for example stay so big.

I would like to see white neuro line (similar to supertrend?) and candle color as separate mq4-files or at least ex4 with changeable option values. I can't see differences, if I change option chart mode 2.0 on main indicator.

I still never regretted changing to Linux (I use Manjaro) after you told you did. Windows gets slower and slower, so that people buy new PCs / phones (Apple for IOs has already admitted that), where are the collusion shouts there?

I added the template for smaller monitors and slower PCs, NOW you all can see symbol changer.
!!!X-XARDFX-48 f4y.tpl
(78.2 KiB) Downloaded 154 times