Re: v2v dynamic system

Re-uploaded:

─ HA-APB indicator has been updated to fit the News Events indicator buttons
─ Updated template included 

Get the News Events indicator here >>> viewtopic.php?p=1295391493#p1295391493
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
rudiarius
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

Latest v2v dynamic system (  updated HA-APB indicator  ) 

In case of issues due to previous versions... as the v2v dynamic system (including News Event indicator) uses global variables extensively. Below are the maintenance steps that you may follow:

MT4 Global variable maintenance:
─ Press "F3" on your keyboard to delete all or selectively the global variable(s)
─ Or you may use the included Volume on Chart indicator 

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 3):
moey_dw, nrv, Tarotxv
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

MT4 object maintenance:

─ Press "Ctrl" + "B" on your keyboard
─ Delete all (...and "Ctrl"+"A") or selectively (...put click on checkbox) the objects ─ more importantly, to reset the vertical line guides chart positions that are used for setting up VWAP and Volume Profile chart range. 

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, Draghi91

News Events v1.70 indicator updates:
...a v2v dynamic system guest indicator

“If you have some technical system you love. That’s fine. Keep using it. Just add news following to whatever process you currently have. Observe or search why each currency is moving. Find out what the experts expect the market to do next. Just tune in and absorb. Do this daily.” ─ Jarratt Davis 

─ Added "ALL" Currency filter and fixed minor bugs.
─ With a new template... Thus, it requires to clear the global variables

First of all, thank you nathanvbasko for sharing your awesome work

I have tried this system for about 2 months now and I have 2 questions about it:
-In the TDZ-MTZ indicator, there is a line called V-Line... what is it for?
-Sometimes, after I refresh mt4, TDZ changes its colour from the bar previous to the one forming... what is causing it and how can I solve it?

Thank you for your time

DxVena wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:17 am First of all, thank you nathanvbasko for sharing your awesome work

I have tried this system for about 2 months now and I have 2 questions about it:
-In the TDZ-MTZ indicator, there is a line called V-Line... what is it for?
-Sometimes, after I refresh mt4, TDZ changes its colour from the bar previous to the one forming... what is causing it and how can I solve it?

Thank you for your time
The change in color is due to the update delay parameter value of 2.4 minutes... You may change it to zero for real-time update. I put a delay so I won't get false signals... and wait for the candle to closed.
Check the attached image.