I am looking for someone to help me create a trading system

Hello everybody. I am new to that forum and I trade with MT4. My broker is forex.com. Forex.com as on there trading platform (Advanced Trading Platform) 2 indicator that I was using together one is (Linear regression forecast Indicator) in dark blue and the other is (Linear Forecast Intercept indicator) in orange you could see in the picture I post. Together they work great.

I tried to find these 2 indicators for MetaTrader 4 on the Web and I could not find it and My programming skill are not there too. There is someone that would be able to program that and if someone could even make a robot with both of them that buy when the linear regression Forcast Indicator crosses over and sell when it crosses under the linear regression intercept Indicator that would be great!

The mustard yellow line (Linear regression Intercept Indicator) is (close, 5) and the blue line ( Linear regression Forcast Indicator) is (Close, 9)

Thanks to anyone ahead.

DominiqueLRFI and LRII.jpg

Re: I am looking for someone to help me create a trading system

Hi,

You're gonna need to find an indicator that would help you avoid trading in consolidation. In the example you provided I would only realistically be taking the first trade as it offered the most pips easily.

I'm looking for one myself, I've tried many but I seem to find them all lacking something. I linked the ones I found more promising.

You should also look into another confirmation indicator, maybe something to help you enter and exit confortably once it confirms you MAs.

cheers.
These users thanked the author lvlgraduation for the post:
moey_dw

lvlgraduation wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:10 pm Hi,

You're gonna need to find an indicator that would help you avoid trading in consolidation. In the example you provided I would only realistically be taking the first trade as it offered the most pips easily.

I'm looking for one myself, I've tried many but I seem to find them all lacking something. I linked the ones I found more promising.

You should also look into another confirmation indicator, maybe something to help you enter and exit confortably once it confirms you MAs.

cheers.
I agree, consolidation is the killer. One indicator that helps me a lot is AN OLD mladen which I have enhanced
to show trend 1 or -1. Check it out for any upgrades you might think could help. I trade M5 and this helps visually. good luck
Ray
These users thanked the author traderduke for the post:
moey_dw

Welcome to the club sir......... thx for ur goodies to help battle consolidation woes......... they are great!! :wave:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

traderduke wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:21 pm

I agree, consolidation is the killer. One indicator that helps me a lot is AN OLD mladen which I have enhanced
to show trend 1 or -1. Check it out for any upgrades you might think could help. I trade M5 and this helps visually.
RK-35_SquizeMA-v6.mq4
good luck
Ray
Thanks for the indicator,
Did you try it on higher timeframes ? and how do you use it ? do you just wait for it until it doesn't draw for you to know that you're out of consolidation ? If yes then how accurate is it really ?
I'm sorry to ask these obvious questions it's just that there is no movement in the market for me to test right now.

lvlgraduation wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:40 pm

Haha thanks, I tried my best coming up with them. Thing is, most indicators out there aren't good so the fight with consolidation is going to be a hard one. Good luck to you too.
I tried a lot of indicators and all of them when the market gets on a flat market with a little movement they start calling buy and sell that is false with not enough pip gain and just false call, that's why I don't trust many systems to auto trade by there own. The way I use my indicator is simple. My way is to look myself at the market and make my intuitive and technical judgement but the problem I have where I live is most of the time the market gets active during my sleeping time. That set-up has been the one that was calling the less false entry and If I judge that it will be happening when I am not there, I set that on as a co-pilot of me instead of trying to place a stop that when it been hit followed by a reverse after with more lost not my thing, but that trading system as an assistant could be very useful because it doesn't call too many false entries base on my observation of it. But I will have a look at what been offered there, I may find something that I like. Cheer

You're gonna need to find an indicator that would help you avoid trading in consolidation. In the example, you provided I would only realistically be taking the first trade as it offered the most pips easily.

You should also look into another confirmation indicator, maybe something to help you enter and exit comfortably once it confirms you MAs.

cheers.
I do have many other indicators on my chart that help to confirm my decision, but when I am not in front of the screen I need a constant system that could open or close, I understand and agree that no indicator or system has it all. My observation is when an indicator spot more precisely on the peak it starts to call more false entry on flat market and they can't be trusted if you're not in front of the screen to validate their decision, this one I could trust more but not perfect, it doesn't exist perfect. Of course, this is just a small example chart, but when you observe in the longer term it is not bad. I want this to assist me when I am not there for a short period of my time.