Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi,

I am used sma crossover by justin with alert, when i used in mt4 i receive some false signal.
For Exemplo: I dont receive arrow to sell, but i receive alert to sell. Sometimes i receive true signal, with arrow and alert. Sometimes i receive arrow but not receive signal to buy/sell

[IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/a59uno.jpg[/IMG]

I talk about this because when i receive arrow winrate its good.

I need just send signal to buy or sell when arrow is appear

I used fast ma:1; slow ma: 240; period: 5

Someone Help me?

master4051 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:13 am Hi,

I am used sma crossover by justin with alert, when i used in mt4 i receive some false signal.
For Exemplo: I dont receive arrow to sell, but i receive alert to sell. Sometimes i receive true signal, with arrow and alert. Sometimes i receive arrow but not receive signal to buy/sell

Someone Help me?
i believe, the alert not comes with arrows.. expert can help in this.. buffer to check
also iq robot is not a good software to judge the indicator.. i know this software have some issues. take care of it.
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

mrtools wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:48 pm

No indicator?
mrtools please Give The Link Of Latest or Updated Version of Bill Williams Fractal Indicator
If you are not willing to take risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
Don't wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great. Weak men wait for opportunities; strong men make them

master4051 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:13 am Hi,

Someone Help me?
That version will repaint maybe try this one.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
mario_lima

JeffVader wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:44 pm Hi MrTools

I was wondering if you would kindly improve on the Jurik Volty Bands for me.

I'd like to be able to have alerts and arrows when it crosses an up upper and lower level (set within inputs) when the indicator is normalised, please see the image attached.

Many Thanks

This is just a start as time permits will work on it some more, anyway added arrows on all I can think of and worked on the alerts as well. Haven't been able to test, so please test and let me know.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
camisa, Bob Loblaw

JAMIL wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:03 pm Hello mrtools & mntiwana
kindly add crossover arrow with notification alerts . this is not same like MA 13 & MA 5 which is available in default setting in MT4 , but it is very perfect crossover instead of default moving average .so kindly add crossover arrow with notification alerts

thanks
with regards
The snake is actually Tma centered which repaints, alerts on a crossover using it would not be accurate.