Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

KAYJIRAH wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:47 pm hello
please can i get an indicator that will close a previous sell order and open a new buy with just a click?
thank you
We have quite a few of those, please check this thread here (and in future have a look around and search :)).
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Deez wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:44 pm Quick question..does anyone know of an indicator that can draw these yellow lines/patterns automatically, currently i'm doing it manually..
Thanks to the people who suggested options but that wasn't what i was looking for..messed around today with this indi and surprised myself :lol:

Remember guys always play around with indi settings..one thing I learned from Mntiwana.

NB. Using 2 instances of the bands in the pic
These users thanked the author Deez for the post:
ChuChu Rocket

JeffVader wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:35 am

I have tried all that does is send alerts, i was after arrows being drawn on the chart with the direction of the movement, those upper and lower levels were added by me. The normal way it appears is below.
MrTools - could you please kindly check out that alerts and arrows issue? It doesn't work for me either, even though i changed AlertsOnZeroCross = false, AlertsOnAllBreakOuts = true, AlertsOnAllBreakOutBars = true. Maybe there's a typo in the code of indi with the BreakOuts and BreakOut???

Deez wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:21 pm

Thanks to the people who suggested options but that wasn't what i was looking for..messed around today with this indi and surprised myself :lol:

Remember guys always play around with indi settings..one thing I learned from Mntiwana.

NB. Using 2 instances of the bands in the pic
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
ChuChu Rocket