Re: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

Jimmy wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:10 pm Beautiful work.

Here is Dean Malone's "Synergy" Heiken Ashi bars or "Average Price Bars".
They are exactly the same as the traditional Heiken Ashi but I like these because they change colours and warn you of a possible reversal and the wicks change colour to Grey if the trend is becoming choppy or weak.

I used these years ago when I was new at trading and they helped a lot with trend trading. 

I've modified and removed the yellow price action channel that comes default so we can apply these to our own systems:
Dear Mr.tools
Possible to make arrows based on the snap explained bar locations..

ARROW to appear
after confrimation of any one of below rule

1. REVERSAL BAR + NEXT 1st zero wick bar

2. TREND DIRECTION BAR + NEXT 1st zero wick bar
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
Leomart
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Re: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

Botan626 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:03 am
Hello,

Do you mq4 version of Hama Jurik indicator? Would like to see formulas very much.
Botan you've been a member here for almost two years now, you know better than that :?

In case you've been asleep, please read our rules about source code requests.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

LikeRe: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

mrtools wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 12:05 am

Its when the slope of the accelerator(ac) and awesome(ao) indicator are not matching, on the silver candle it's when the ac is sloping up and the ao sloping down, and gray is when the ac sloping down and ao sloping up, me personally just prefer to keep these the same neutral color.
Many thanks for the explanation