Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

pacois wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:09 am
Welcome Drizzo

1) If you set too many bars the indicator makes the CPU work too much and nails Mt4
2) The indicator does not have a trend color but two line crosses
3) The repaint indicator sets snake to 1 or 0 do not repaint
at least as I remember I used the indicator years ago.

Indeed,yes I too notice fact #1. Thanks Pacois...

Hi dear coders :)
Need help for this indicator.Loading history bars is problem.. indicator do not have option to load past candles it can "memorize" data if platform is running. Is there a chance to add option for load back candles = 100 or any number of bars.
It is difficult to understand until he load enough bars for analysis... here is picture and indicator.
Thank you in advance, and hope that there is a chance to make it better.
Cumulative-GOLDH4.png
Attachments

@mrtools

Can you Please Correct this - mm_short_lines_v2.1_modk Indicator ?

Did some changes in this Indicator to change Label names to US4 / US3 / etc for 1/8 , 2/8 , ......but the indicator does not show the Lines and Labels after changes.

I do not know coding so asked one of the guys to edit Labels but not getting result lines.

They appear when we press compile and again vanish when we apply this Indicator or Restart MT4.

Thanks in Advance.

thomdel wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:17 am @mrtools

Can you Please Correct this - mm_short_lines_v2.1_modk Indicator ?

Did some changes in this Indicator to change Label names to US4 / US3 / etc for 1/8 , 2/8 , ......but the indicator does not show the Lines and Labels after changes.

I do not know coding so asked one of the guys to edit Labels but not getting result lines.

They appear when we press compile and again vanish when we apply this Indicator or Restart MT4.

Thanks in Advance.
Think the version you posted was working just had to try on a higher time frame to see all the lines, anyway just removed the warnings, seems good to me.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
thomdel, Jimmy, Antonio, kvak, Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7

mrtools wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:12 am

Think the version you posted was working just had to try on a higher time frame to see all the lines, anyway just removed the warnings, seems good to me.

Thanks.

But I would like to draw your attention faced in this, when we change colour to None then it still shows in Gray Colour both Text and Line.

Can you Please make necessary changes so that it behaves like other indicators. i.e. when we change colour to None the line and text should be turned off.

If we change colour to same as to chart background colour. i.e change colour in this indicator to black then it overlaps on bars and other indicators on chart.

Thanks.

thomdel wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:31 am

Thanks.

But I would like to draw your attention faced in this, when we change colour to None then it still shows in Gray Colour both Text and Line.

Can you Please make necessary changes so that it behaves like other indicators. i.e. when we change colour to None the line and text should be turned off.

If we change colour to same as to chart background colour. i.e change colour in this indicator to black then it overlaps on bars and other indicators on chart.

Thanks.
Being it's object oriented this is the only way i can think of turning colors/lines on or off.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
thomdel