Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

sal wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:51 am
is it spearman Rank Correlation 2_3.ex4??
dont have dynamic.
see this will help or not..
check russian site, it will get, i dont have access .. see mntiwana already there.. :)
does this repaint?
To be consistently profitable is to pick the right strategy for what price is doing, not what we think price will do.

Hi guys... I'm new to this site and don't know how posting threads works here. It will be a miracle if this gets to somebody. :facepalm: Please I am in need of assistance with this indicator. I managed to changed it into MACD Histogram in the code(which was by far the easiest thing to do on my own) :D ,but as you can see,color is the problem. I don't know how to make it display different color bars for an uptrend. Please if there be anyone who can help in this way=> It shall be greatly appreciated. Thanks.... I think I nailed it :lol: :clap:

Drizzo wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:29 am Hi guys... I'm new to this site and don't know how posting threads works here. It will be a miracle if this gets to somebody. :facepalm: Please I am in need of assistance with this indicator. I managed to changed it into MACD Histogram in the code(which was by far the easiest thing to do on my own) :D ,but as you can see,color is the problem. I don't know how to make it display different color bars for an uptrend. Please if there be anyone who can help in this way=> It shall be greatly appreciated. Thanks.... I think I nailed it :lol: :clap:
Welcome Drizzo

1) If you set too many bars the indicator makes the CPU work too much and nails Mt4
2) The indicator does not have a trend color but two line crosses
3) The repaint indicator sets snake to 1 or 0 do not repaint
at least as I remember I used the indicator years ago.
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
Skyold

Drizzo wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:29 am Hi guys... I'm new to this site and don't know how posting threads works here. It will be a miracle if this gets to somebody. :facepalm: Please I am in need of assistance with this indicator. I managed to changed it into MACD Histogram in the code(which was by far the easiest thing to do on my own) :D ,but as you can see,color is the problem. I don't know how to make it display different color bars for an uptrend. Please if there be anyone who can help in this way=> It shall be greatly appreciated. Thanks.... I think I nailed it :lol: :clap:
To me the whole indicator needed redoing, maybe this would be a start.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
moey_dw, Skyold, pacois, Jimmy, thomdel