Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

FBI wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:32 pm You are so full of love. I think because of you, many people loves to come back and post free indicators.
I am sure your mom and dad did a great job when they educate you how to talk with other people.
thx......... but english is not my native one......... i am trying 8-)
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

FBI wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:32 pm

You are so full of love. I think because of you, many people loves to come back and post free indicators.
I am sure your mom and dad did a great job when they educate you how to talk with other people.
FBI is completely right. Get 5 stars from me, + an extra star for his respectable contribution.
Here at FS it seems to have become habitual for some members who have been around for a long time, as soon as a newcomer brings a new idea, this new member will be finished.
The arrogance of making members stinks up to the sky.
Thank God there are also those who look at the new ideas and give a reasonable answer or even support.
I would wish, of the latter, the arrogant should learn a bit and develop personally. Not just about the indicators, but how to deal with people.
Greetings
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

camisa wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:48 am Hello mrtools, is it possible to add arrows to the attached indicator, please?

(I hope you have mq4 file)
Added the arrows and those not familiar you will need these 2 dll files in your libraries folder for it to work.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
camisa, sal