Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

RplusT wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:49 am mrTools,

could you please make a colour filled version for this indicator with up and down colour and the width to be set in the prarameter window. The Midline should still show. It's for better visibility if used more than 1 instances. I think its an excellent price tracking indicator and therefore it would be be worth to do it.
I have adjusted it to MTF and "Automatic next TF" already. Thank you.

Vidya zone 2.mq4
Made this one. The filled color is determined by the mid line slope. The outer lines coloring is determined by their slope too.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
moey_dw, Jimmy, kvak, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah

pacois wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:56 pm
try
the indicators work together, without renaming
Hi pacois

Yes! just like that

it's possible to make the arrows not an object? when drawing trend lines/support/resistances, if you try to delete them will instead delete the latest arrow signals send by the indicator, so you will have to go and select each object you want to remove.

-L- wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:24 am

Hi pacois

Yes! just like that

it's possible to make the arrows not an object? when drawing trend lines/support/resistances, if you try to delete them will instead delete the latest arrow signals send by the indicator, so you will have to go and select each object you want to remove.
These users thanked the author pacois for the post (total 2):
ChuChu Rocket, -L-

mrtools wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:58 am

Vidya zone 2.mq4

Made this one. The filled color is determined by the mid line slope. The outer lines coloring is determined by their slope too.

Thank you mrTools. That works great. Could you please add the "Time frame to use" i.e. Enum TF with "Automatic next time frame" as in Vidya zone 2.1.mq4, so it can be used in MTF. I just realize I should have posted the Vidya zone 2.1 file not the Vidya zone 2 for you to work on. Sorry for the mistake!

mrtools wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 2:57 am

Checked it out to see what could be causing the slow down, couldn't find anything, but updated with the newest prices and changed both divergence arrows gap to be 0.05 by default, hopefully it will help.
Mrtools, would it be too much to ask for the mq4 code ? I am using iCustom to call the indicator from EA and there is a lot of parameters to pass. I was hoping to hard code the parameters (i.e. removing the "extern") that I don't access in EA through iCustom.

Thanks much!