DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CODES OR REQUEST FOR DECOMPILED INDICATORS TO BE MODIFIED. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:35 am
RplusT wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:02 pm

Vidya.JPG
Color based on what?
Hmm....I'm not a programmer, but I guess it is based on the slope. Hull Indicator comes to my mind as an example or any coloured MA. step MA.........May I leave that to your discretion whether it is feasible to do that or not.

RplusT wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:33 am
mrtools wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:35 am

Color based on what?
Hmm....I'm not a programmer, but I guess it is based on the slope. Hull Indicator comes to my mind as an example or any coloured MA. step MA.........May I leave that to your discretion whether it is feasible to do that or not.
Kinda tired now, will work on it tomorrow.

mrtools wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:12 am
-L- wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:08 am
Hi mrtools,

can you kindly add this laguerre filter to the cci arrow indicator? so that a buy signal will appear just if the price closed above the laguerre line and sell signal when price is below the laguerre line?

it gives lots of useless signals withow any filter.

best regards!

thanks in advance
Try this one
Hi mrtools

Thanks for the help!

I tried the indicator but it does not work as intended.

not sure why, but the new indicator change the place of the arrows signals, when set with the same CCI Period. i will left a picture below to explain.

the arrows in yellow color are the normal one, and the magenta arrows are the ones of the new indicator.

I think that maybe the difference is due to the change in the setting of the "CCI Price" (set to 5) to what now is"Typical price"

in the picture below, the yellow arrows with the "check" sign are the ones that should have appeared after the laguerre filtered them, the ones with buy signal which price is above the laguerre line, and the ones with the sell signal which price is below the laguerre line. the signals with the "X" sign are the ones that should have not appeared due to the filter.
arrows.png

domi8262 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:01 pm
domi8262 wrote: Hello everybody. I am new to that forum and I trade with MT4. My broker is forex.com. Forex.com as on there trading platform (Advanced Trading Platform) 2 indicator that I was using together one is (Linear regression forecast Indicator) in dark blue and the other is (Linear Forecast Intercept indicator) in orange you could see in the picture I post. Together they work great.

I tried to find these 2 indicators for MetaTrader 4 on the Web and I could not find it and My programming skill are not there too. There is someone that would be able to program that and if someone could even make a robot with both of them that buy when the linear regression Forcast Indicator crosses over and sell when it crosses under the linear regression intercept Indicator that would be great!

The mustard yellow line (Linear regression Intercept Indicator) is (close, 5) and the blue line ( Linear regression Forcast Indicator) is (Close, 9)

Thanks to anyone ahead.

DominiqueLRFI and LRII.jpg
LRFI and LRII.jpg

uya wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:14 pm
hello mrtools,
I have an indicator so far so helpful. But I want him to be better, this is only a zigzag indicator but I want to make it MTF, maybe you have the like because I don't have the MQ4,
Welcome to the forum :)
We can't do anything with an EX4 file. You'll need to post the source code (MQL4) file.
11-year downtrend continues. Myfxbook live results (using Mrtools' indicators).
Need custom MT4 coding? Send a PM to Mrtools or post here for a quote!

-L- wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:48 pm
mrtools wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:12 am

Try this one
Hi mrtools

Thanks for the help!

I tried the indicator but it does not work as intended.

not sure why, but the new indicator change the place of the arrows signals, when set with the same CCI Period. i will left a picture below to explain.

the arrows in yellow color are the normal one, and the magenta arrows are the ones of the new indicator.

I think that maybe the difference is due to the change in the setting of the "CCI Price" (set to 5) to what now is"Typical price"

in the picture below, the yellow arrows with the "check" sign are the ones that should have appeared after the laguerre filtered them, the ones with buy signal which price is above the laguerre line, and the ones with the sell signal which price is below the laguerre line. the signals with the "X" sign are the ones that should have not appeared due to the filter.
try
the indicators work together, without renaming
EURUSDM1.png
CCI_Laguerre.ex4
(31.76 KiB) Downloaded 268 times
laguerre-filter.mq4
(5.86 KiB) Downloaded 246 times
The perfect indicatoris our head ...

Too many indicators confuse the head

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

87 Replies 12039 Views