Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:12 am

Try this one
Hi mrtools

Thanks for the help!

I tried the indicator but it does not work as intended.

not sure why, but the new indicator change the place of the arrows signals, when set with the same CCI Period. i will left a picture below to explain.

the arrows in yellow color are the normal one, and the magenta arrows are the ones of the new indicator.

I think that maybe the difference is due to the change in the setting of the "CCI Price" (set to 5) to what now is"Typical price"

in the picture below, the yellow arrows with the "check" sign are the ones that should have appeared after the laguerre filtered them, the ones with buy signal which price is above the laguerre line, and the ones with the sell signal which price is below the laguerre line. the signals with the "X" sign are the ones that should have not appeared due to the filter.
Attachments

uya wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:14 pm hello mrtools,
I have an indicator so far so helpful. But I want him to be better, this is only a zigzag indicator but I want to make it MTF, maybe you have the like because I don't have the MQ4,
Welcome to the forum :)
We can't do anything with an EX4 file. You'll need to post the source code (MQL4) file.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

-L- wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:48 pm

Hi mrtools

Thanks for the help!

I tried the indicator but it does not work as intended.

not sure why, but the new indicator change the place of the arrows signals, when set with the same CCI Period. i will left a picture below to explain.

the arrows in yellow color are the normal one, and the magenta arrows are the ones of the new indicator.

I think that maybe the difference is due to the change in the setting of the "CCI Price" (set to 5) to what now is"Typical price"

in the picture below, the yellow arrows with the "check" sign are the ones that should have appeared after the laguerre filtered them, the ones with buy signal which price is above the laguerre line, and the ones with the sell signal which price is below the laguerre line. the signals with the "X" sign are the ones that should have not appeared due to the filter.
try
the indicators work together, without renaming
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
-L-