Re: Ehlers Trading System

FBI wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:44 pm Yen pairs M15, settings 1 & 2
Hello FBI,

the overview at M15, with setting 1 & 2 looks great :clap:
It is very simple but very effective.
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

FBI wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:42 pm Yes, CHF and NZD was down, now other pairs follow. Great way to trade, when there is a trend, 8 pairs=lots of pips.
6 winners and 2 losers
75% winners
are excellent
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

and now to the subject Money management, Risk, Reward:

As soon as the lines are in the trend (15,30 and 90) and the yellow line from below breaks through the brown I set my trade with TP and SL.

Risk is always 1% of balance. It does not matter if my SL is 7 pips away or 35 pips. It's always 1% of balance. And my RISK : REWARD is always 1 : 1.6

This is the table which I have provided to me and I have stuck it on my laptop, so that this table is always in the point of view.
f you have 10 Trade and lose 6 and only win 4, you have made a profit of + 0.4% of Balance.
And if you only have 50% winner, the result is incredibly beautiful. The result is +3.0% of Balance
I hope this table helps some, as it helped me, so that the mind stays strong and the emotions remain manageable.

For comments I'm happy to open. If someone has an idea please write it.
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 3):
navid110, kvak, RodrigoRT7

pacois wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:47 am add price close ma fast
Incredible tool you've made there Pac. Spot on for trend trading entries too & the Histogram is a bonus. I wonder if smoothing would help eliminate any false signals on the crosses? Either way I've been observing this indicator for the past few nights during the open of the New York session and found that it's damn near perfect for trading the US session breakouts.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
FBI, Skyold
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance