REQ: Coders, help! Need simple indicator!

Hello,
I don't know how to code, but I need a simple Multi Time Frame indicator.
The indicator just need to draw 2 consecutive buffer arrows UP, then 2 consecutive buffer arrows DOWN on chart. No parameters or conditions nee
ded.
If anybody could create this I would be very thankful!
The image is just a model of the indicator I want!
Thanks!
Attachments

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

domi8262 wrote: Hello everybody. I am new to that forum and I trade with MT4. My broker is forex.com. Forex.com as on there trading platform (Advanced Trading Platform) 2 indicator that I was using together one is (Linear regression forecast Indicator) in dark blue and the other is (Linear Forecast Intercept indicator) in orange you could see in the picture I post. Together they work great.

I tried to find these 2 indicators for MetaTrader 4 on the Web and I could not find it and My programming skill are not there too. There is someone that would be able to program that and if someone could even make a robot with both of them that buy when the linear regression Forcast Indicator crosses over and sell when it crosses under the linear regression intercept Indicator that would be great!

The mustard yellow line (Linear regression Intercept Indicator) is (close, 5) and the blue line ( Linear regression Forcast Indicator) is (Close, 9)

Thanks to anyone ahead.

Dominique
LRFI and LRII.jpg

Vere wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:00 pm mr.tools
can you kindly add option to this indi
-option to show what type or method and price that we chose, not just number (sma, ema, open, close, etc)
-add alert just like that u always made (on currnt/still open bar, pop-up mssg, sound, push notif, email), triggered every time it touch the lvel.

THX
does it helps you...
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Re: REQ: Coders, help! Need simple indicator!

barmi wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:20 pm Hello,
I don't know how to code, but I need a simple Multi Time Frame indicator.
The indicator just need to draw 2 consecutive buffer arrows UP, then 2 consecutive buffer arrows DOWN on chart. No parameters or conditions nee
ded.
If anybody could create this I would be very thankful!
The image is just a model of the indicator I want!
Thanks!
Hello ,
1) 2 consecutive arrows

1) bull> arrows Green

3) bear <arrows Red

4) Mtf selectable?

by the example it is not clear

mrTools,

could you please make a colour filled version for this indicator with up and down colour and the width to be set in the prarameter window. The Midline should still show. It's for better visibility if used more than 1 instances. I think its an excellent price tracking indicator and therefore it would be be worth to do it.
I have adjusted it to MTF and "Automatic next TF" already. Thank you.