Re: Volume Indicators for MT4

Jozo wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:35 am Hi Traders,
I am looking for the standard VWAP. I have gone through all the various volume indis posted but surprisingly, not the "standard" VWAP for MT4. Could you please help?
Thanks
Hey Jozo nice to see you posting.
You can find those indicators here:

Hope that helps :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
Jozo, Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jozo wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:11 am

Hi Jimmy, were you waiting in the wings to respond?! That was super quick and most helpful. This means my search skills on this site is still lacking - how did I not find it!
Thanks again.
This is a newer version!
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
Jimmy, Jozo, kam44, Zittoro, SBala, taipan, Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7

Jozo wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:11 am Hi Jimmy, were you waiting in the wings to respond?! That was super quick and most helpful. This means my search skills on this site is still lacking - how did I not find it!
Thanks again.
Haha Jozo I'm glad to have helped! :)

PS: It's not your fault, our search function kinda sucks at the moment so if you're looking for something in particular, this method will work better: How to: Deep search Forex-Station on Google.

mrtools wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:00 pm This is a newer version!
Bless you Mrtools. Thank you for this much updated version :clap:
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:58 pm
Haha Jozo I'm glad to have helped! :)

PS: It's not your fault, our search function kinda sucks at the moment so if you're looking for something in particular, this method will work better: How to: Deep search Forex-Station on Google.

Bless you Mrtools. Thank you for this much updated version :clap:
Thanks Jimmy and Mrtools. Thanks for the tip on the search function. Any plans to improve the search capabilities of the site? This has been a problem for years!

Jimmy wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:20 pm
Hey Mades,

Here's a Volume indicator that's MTF. Unfortunately it's rather basic without coloring options at the moment.

EURUSDH1VMTF1.png
Hello,

Can't get this indicator to load in mt4.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: The indicator I'm referring to is Volume_MTF.mq4 as illustrated on page 6 of this thread.