Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

Good day all, i am posting 2 strats here using indi's from these forums so you know they are reliable and trustworthy
From visual forward testing for 5 trading days on EURUSD only. (i have only counted from the hours of 12pm to 10pm gmt+3, this is the time iqoption has payout% higher than 80%) i will post results below each strat. Testing is done by recording what's on my laptop screen so i can see in real time what happened anytime for data collection

1) For the first one using cfb adaptive and adx trend smoothed, it is simple rules, can be used for both m1 and m5 tf's, each for one bar expiry(so far i have only tested it on m5)
Buy: whenever you see any 2 arrows together on the same bar when the bar opens take the trade for one bar expiry
Sell: vice-versa

If you are using m1 tf, have m5 open as well for extra confirmation, you should see the same 2 arrows on the same bar on each tf, that is a strong signal. same with trading on m5 have m15 open with the tpl loaded

Note: the arrows appear on conditional cross based on the indicator rules, so during formation of bar the arrow can disappear, nevertheless it is still a viable signal

Results:
m5 tf: 57 total signals, 40 wins, 17 loss

2) this strat using 4 indi's, adx plusdi minusdi, advanced steprsi, adx trend smoothed and wilder's dmi.

This is also a simple strat. The arrows are to confirm trend only and take signals only in the same direction of trend. can be used for both m1 and m5

Buy: first confirm trend, then when the yellow dot will appear first and you will see the green dot appear at a future point in the chart giving you an early trigger when to take the trade, you take trade when bar open where the green dot is for only that bar, so on m1 only for 1min and so on
Sell: vice-versa

Note: sometimes you will not see the green dot appear ahead once the yellow dot appears, or the green dot will disappear earlier before the bar has opened, it is still a viable signal. And this is the only way i have checked this strat due to time restraints and can't be on the laptop all day

Results
m1 tf: total signals 84 , 56 wins, 28 loss
m5 tf: total signals 42, 29 wins, 13 loss

Here i will attach a few indi's i had made from my own ideas, i will also explain with instructions how each one works one by one

DOT.MMS

The indicator will be fairly easy to use for anyone with knowledge of indicators and their parameters. I will explain the purpose and step by step guide on how to use the EA with screenshots in the next post as it is getting very late here. For now in short, the EA is just just to check combinations of different settings and values of the indi as it would have taken me a very long time to check all settings variably, and the EA saves all the results in 'tester>files' in the mt4 folder which you can open from the platform 'open data folder'. There are set files which can be chosen with everything set already for the EA to just be loaded, and let the EA run. When using the EA, select 'open prices only' in the mt4 strategy tester

I have a modified adx indicator which i was trying to use to get the signals early. it paints signals at a speficied percentage before the lines cross . i will post it here. i forget which one it was so i will post all the versions. some are trial versions and have expired, but there are 2 or may be more that are working

ADX is the best short term reversal indicator i have used, problem is for use with binary options, the signal is late when the bar has already formed significantly, to vercome this i got this coded, but i guess the developer did a shitty job

One more adx indi, this has options to filter or include bars that open with a gap or overlap bars(bars that open within the candle body of the previous bar). and also has a visual marker signifying the price at which the signal appeared

A time filter function, which you set in secs(30 secs, 270 secs and so on) which will filter any signals that would appear after the time specified

Retracement functions: When all conditions are met in the indicator for signal to appear, the signal will be withheld and will appear only under the following conditions if chosen
a) when price has retraced by user defined number of pips xxxx.xx . example: on eurusd sell signal should appear at 1.1200, and user has defined price to retrace 20 pips, then when price has retraced to 1.12020 then only signal will appear.
b) When price has retraced to open price level of signal bar (current bar the signal has appeared on)
c) when price has retraced to open price level of previous bar( price level at which the previous bar opened)

so, a range breakout would happen when a bull bar would cross the open price level of the previous bear bar only. it has to be a bear bar crossing the price level of bull bar and vice-versa. and only the candle body is considered(open/close levels), high/low which is candle wicks is ignored.

a) Time filter- function that will let user specify that No signal will be printed if remaining time for current bar to close on any time frame is less than user specified number. example user specifies 5secs, only signal that appears within the 1st 5secs of the open of the new bar on any time frame will be printed, if a signal is about to appear after 5secs have elapsed, it will not be printed and so on. function should be for secs so for like 2min 15secs it will be 135secs. All other functions below work in compliance with this function if turned on
b) Visual marker- adds a visual marker like a small horizontal line on each bar at the price level the signal was printed to make it easier for visual back testing

Retracement functions:
1) Retrace to open price level+number of pips(user defined) then only signal is printed
so user defined to retrace by 2 pips, then once the open price level of the previous bar has been broken, the price will have to retrace 2pips extra above/below the open price level then signal will be printed. Ex:
2) retrace back to it's open price level after breaking open price level of previous bar
ex: bull bar broke the open price level of previous bear bar, then price has to retrace back to open price level of current bull bear then only signal will be printed
3) retrace to open price level plus user defined number of pips
ex: bull bar broke the open price level of previous bear bar, then price has to retrace back to open price level of current bull bear + user defined number of pips, let's say 2 pips, then only signal will be printed
4) Gap filter- if there was a gap in the open price of the current bar from the close price of the previous bar by user defined number of pips, that bar will be ignored
Overlap- if price of next bar opened within body of previous bar

The one named debug, This version will print to the screen the time elapsed, that way you can make actual comparisons

Credit to legendary developer Ferrufx, included here is one of his systems for forex, but can be used for binary options, i have been testing with good results so far. default settings

Load tpl on m1, after arrow has appeared signifying trend direction, and when trend strength is more than 80%, open trade in respective direction for 3-4mins. Check price action on higher time frames, like on m15 or h1, when bullish/bearish trend is starting

Additionally included one more template with 2 more currency strength meters, can be used for confirmation of stronger trend and when all agree take trade
These users thanked the author tkhanfx for the post:
GoldenBrett90

tkhanfx wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:49 am I have a modified adx indicator which i was trying to use to get the signals early. it paints signals at a speficied percentage before the lines cross . i will post it here. i forget which one it was so i will post all the versions. some are trial versions and have expired, but there are 2 or may be more that are working

ADX is the best short term reversal indicator i have used, problem is for use with binary options, the signal is late when the bar has already formed significantly, to vercome this i got this coded, but i guess the developer did a shitty job
Forgot to add one more, working fine
These users thanked the author tkhanfx for the post:
Holmes27

Hi, who knows the mq4 coding and creates indicators is full of money?

try this indicator, it hasn't been tested yet, the arrows are mtf, so they could repaint

You need to download and install both files without renaming, otherwise it will not work
These users thanked the author pacois for the post (total 2):
sal, prosperousking