Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

pacois wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:59 am

please can you also post photos, settings, etc.
Here is a basic CCI-55 with the indicator traps and annotations shown.
The indicator above is the one that 'draws' the traps and annotations and is the one I'd like to be amended if this is possible.
The settings can currently be changed to any CCI value with any 'look back' period but in scalping it is only necessary to have the annotation from the current trap - the newest trap.
Thanks
TEAMTRADER
Attachments

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello everybody. I am new to that forum and I trade with MT4. My broker is forex.com. Forex.com as on there trading platform (Advanced Trading Platform) 2 indicator that I was using together one is (Linear regression forecast Indicator) in dark blue and the other is (Linear Forecast Intercept indicator) in orange you could see in the picture I post. Together they work great.

I tried to find these 2 indicators for MetaTrader 4 on the Web and I could not find it and My programming skill are not there too. There is someone that would be able to program that and if someone could even make a robot with both of them that buy when the linear regression Forcast Indicator crosses over and sell when it crosses under the linear regression intercept Indicator that would be great!

Thanks to anyone ahead.

Dominique