DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CODES OR REQUEST FOR DECOMPILED INDICATORS TO BE MODIFIED. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:35 am
mades wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:02 pm

I noticed two bugs - When it sends signal to buy, the message reads sell and vv. Also it repeats signal alerts (tested on minute chart, alert runs every minute).
Thank you. Could you maybe add the price options? It looks like changing the price has huge impact on results.

TEAMTRADER wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:16 pm
Can this excellent indicator be amended so that there is an option of only having the annotation from the most current trap/trendline?
It would be most helpful if someone could do this.
Thanks
TEAMTRADER
please can you also post photos, settings, etc.
The perfect indicatoris our head ...

Too many indicators confuse the head

pacois wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:59 am
TEAMTRADER wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:16 pm
Can this excellent indicator be amended so that there is an option of only having the annotation from the most current trap/trendline?
It would be most helpful if someone could do this.
Thanks
TEAMTRADER
please can you also post photos, settings, etc.
Here is a basic CCI-55 with the indicator traps and annotations shown.
The indicator above is the one that 'draws' the traps and annotations and is the one I'd like to be amended if this is possible.
The settings can currently be changed to any CCI value with any 'look back' period but in scalping it is only necessary to have the annotation from the current trap - the newest trap.
Thanks
TEAMTRADER
GE30.sbH1.png

Hello everybody. I am new to that forum and I trade with MT4. My broker is forex.com. Forex.com as on there trading platform (Advanced Trading Platform) 2 indicator that I was using together one is (Linear regression forecast Indicator) in dark blue and the other is (Linear Forecast Intercept indicator) in orange you could see in the picture I post. Together they work great.

I tried to find these 2 indicators for MetaTrader 4 on the Web and I could not find it and My programming skill are not there too. There is someone that would be able to program that and if someone could even make a robot with both of them that buy when the linear regression Forcast Indicator crosses over and sell when it crosses under the linear regression intercept Indicator that would be great!

Thanks to anyone ahead.

Dominique
LRFI and LRII.jpg

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

79 Replies 10597 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

79 Replies
    2. 6 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”