Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

rudiarius wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:20 am

Dear Mrtools,

Could you add/make a histo version of this indicator (keeping the colouring options, so neutral colour can be used between levels) as it can be seen on the attached screenshot with Ravi FX Fisher. I think it would give a better visual representation but Ravi FX Fisher lacks many options which your ravi 1.01 already has.

Thanks in advance!
Not sure . in mt4 when you make a histogram it is automatically per mt4 a zero based histogram, there is another way of doing it but far as I know and have ever seen is it used with only one option, for example this one the dsl trend trigger factor is done on levels cross it draws the histo from the mid level to the outer level do not think it's possible to do it with options unless you do a bar type histogram.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
rudiarius, 太虚一毫

I'm trying to remove the values from the indicators in the subwindows, since it looks cleaner when you have several charts opened at the same time, I tried to code it myself but it doesn't worked :'(., I was following a post in mql5 forum "Disable view value of indicators in the indicator window" (not sure if it's allowed to post a link of other website) and I was wondering if someone could help me.

I know that the shortname you can change it/delete it in the code of the indicator in the "IndicatorShortName" line, but those other values always keep there. the values i mean are the ones in the yellow rectangle in the picture below.

The 3 indicators are

Laguerre RSIx3 made by mladen
RibbonTrader
Adx Color

Best Regards!
Thanks a lot!

PD: If it's possible to check this arrow indicator of my other post it will be great, I'm trying a strategy for binary options (adding the RibbonTrader and the ADX color above) but the arrow signals just keep ringing alot since I have open all the major pairs charts.
-L- wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:07 pm hi guys,

it's possible to add a filter to this arrow indicator so it only shows the arrows (and send the sound alerts) in the candles which closing price is below the body of the heiken ashi candles for a sell signal or above the body of the heiken ashi candle for a buy signal? this indicator send lots of signals, so i was trying to filter them as in the picture below, the ones with the "Check" are an example of what i'm trying to say.

best regards!

thanks in advance.

RplusT wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:20 am

Try the one on page 617 "Vertical Line for MT4 Charts". It has got everything you are asking for.

@ RplusT / @ mrtools
/ other senior members with coding knowledge.

Kindly look into this.
Can you Please Help by doing a Small Modification by adding this useful functionality option to the indicator : Vertical Line ?

1) Show Button : True False ( To Turn On / Off Vertical Line ) -- ( Please see image file attached )
1) Button Corner : _________ ( Please see image file attached - various option available )
1) Horizontal shift for Button : _5_____ ( Please see image file attached )
1) Horizontal shift for Button : __15____ ( Please see image file attached )

2) Hotkey to Toggle Vertical Line ( Show / Hide Vertical Line on Chart ).
This option is available in : nn_Crosshair_Sync_2_1_3 Indicator

All the Above Mentioned options / features are already available in : nn_Crosshair_Sync_2_1_3 / Charts symbol changer and synchronizer / !!!-MT4 X-SYMBOL CHANGER-45 Indicators.

Humbly Request you to look into this.
Thanks a Lot for all your Support.

-L- wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:08 pm I'm trying to remove the values from the indicators in the subwindows, since it looks cleaner when you have several charts opened at the same time, I tried to code it myself but it doesn't worked :'(., I was following a post in mql5 forum "Disable view value of indicators in the indicator window" (not sure if it's allowed to post a link of other website) and I was wondering if someone could help me.

I know that the shortname you can change it/delete it in the code of the indicator in the "IndicatorShortName" line, but those other values always keep there. the values i mean are the ones in the yellow rectangle in the picture below.

The 3 indicators are

RibbonTrader
Adx Color

Best Regards!
Thanks a lot!

PD: If it's possible to check this arrow indicator of my other post it will be great, I'm trying a strategy for binary options (adding the RibbonTrader and the ADX color above) but the arrow signals just keep ringing alot since I have open all the major pairs charts.

Hi, if it's to have space on the chart, you can turn off the foreground color. other solution:
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
-L-

-L- wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:08 pm I'm trying to remove the values from the indicators in the subwindows, since it looks cleaner when you have several charts opened at the same time, I tried to code it myself but it doesn't worked :'(., I was following a post in mql5 forum "Disable view value of indicators in the indicator window" (not sure if it's allowed to post a link of other website) and I was wondering if someone could help me.

The 3 indicators are

RibbonTrader
Adx Color

Best Regards!
Thanks a lot!
[/quote]

Hi
you mean like this for laguerre and adx?

RibbonTrader is decompieled = not supported and allowed ====>>>please pay attention to copyright
best regards
These users thanked the author marwilli for the post:
-L-
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

pacois wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:29 pm
Hi, if it's to have space on the chart, you can turn off the foreground color.Cattura.JPG
other solution:Cattura2.JPG
Could not use the first solution since it also make the crosshair none color, had to go with the other solution. Thanks a lot!

marwilli wrote:
Hi
you mean like this for laguerre and adx?

RibbonTrader is decompieled = not supported and allowed ====>>>please pay attention to copyright
best regards
Yes, just like that! from yours and pacois post I found out that the reason why it doesn't work for me was just because in the place where you put the NULL I was leaving it blank since thats how it appeared in the post I was using as a guide!

sorry about the ribbon, haven't noticed it was decompiled even when it said it at the beginning :S just have looked at the settings parts of the code

I searched for a similar indicator to that RibbonTrader and come across this and it's packed with more things than the other one.
-have already removed the values from the code :) learning something new haha
-it shows 2 warnings in the code (from the original code, before the little mods I made for the values), still it works fine, don't know if it's something that could/should be fixed?
-with the same settings as the ribbon it works the same, that's to say, MA's in 5,10,20,30 at close price.

the only downside it's that it shows a row in the subwindow indicator that it's not suppose to be there, it's possible to remove that? when you put it a rectangle wingding it just look like another row of info showed by the indicator :/ and gets confussing when looking in the minimized chart.

I left the pictures below with the row I said inside the yellow rectangle.

Best regards!

-L- wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:20 pm

Could not use the first solution since it also make the crosshair none color, had to go with the other solution. Thanks a lot!

Yes, just like that! from yours and pacois post I found out that the reason why it doesn't work for me was just because in the place where you put the NULL I was leaving it blank since thats how it appeared in the post I was using as a guide!

sorry about the ribbon, haven't noticed it was decompiled even when it said it at the beginning :S just have looked at the settings parts of the code

I searched for a similar indicator to that RibbonTrader and come across this and it's packed with more things than the other one.
-have already removed the values from the code :) learning something new haha
-it shows 2 warnings in the code (from the original code, before the little mods I made for the values), still it works fine, don't know if it's something that could/should be fixed?
-with the same settings as the ribbon it works the same, that's to say, MA's in 5,10,20,30 at close price.

the only downside it's that it shows a row in the subwindow indicator that it's not suppose to be there, it's possible to remove that? when you put it a rectangle wingding it just look like another row of info showed by the indicator :/ and gets confussing when looking in the minimized chart.

I left the pictures below with the row I said inside the yellow rectangle.

Best regards!
Cleaned the code up and made it more user friendly. Labels work after first closed bar after market open.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
pacois, -L-, reachme