Re: My Holy Grail 95% Win nrp

#302
Stormwind wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 8:43 am
I'll give my 2 cents to this conversation, Plissken try this indicator please ...
Thank you I thought it was not working but you have to wait a little to charge

it's interesting I'll use it thanks ^^

here is the catch it is a support and resistance
2019-05-27_140327.jpg

Re: My Holy Grail 95% Win nrp

#304
Stormwind wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 8:43 am
I'll give my 2 cents to this conversation, Plissken try this indicator please ...
hi, for me it comes empty graph without indicator, I activated dll, it needs Dll files?
The perfect indicatoris our head ...

Too many indicators confuse the head

Re: My Holy Grail 95% Win nrp

#305
pacois wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 11:25 pm
Stormwind wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 8:43 am
I'll give my 2 cents to this conversation, Plissken try this indicator please ...
hi, for me it comes empty graph without indicator, I activated dll, it needs Dll files?
at it works after 5 seconds but for you I think it takes a DLL ...


MagnifyRe: My Holy Grail 95% Win nrp

#306
some tests
you have to use the support and resistance and follow the trends is the key to success in bonuses if you find a signal indicator to enter the market is even better
2019-05-29_022657.jpg

For information I asked a programmer to create an indicator that follows my binary option strategy philosophy, to follow

Re: My Holy Grail 95% Win nrp

#307
plissken wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 10:33 am
some tests
you have to use the support and resistance and follow the trends is the key to success in bonuses if you find a signal indicator to enter the market is even better

2019-05-29_022657.jpg

For information I asked a programmer to create an indicator that follows my binary option strategy philosophy, to follow
Can you PLEASE Post this Supply Demand Indicator used in this Snapshot and Settings used ( Presets file ) or ( Text file having Settings used ) ?

I had tried quite a few times but 2 or 3 Supply Demand Indicator, But I am not getting Satisfactory Results.


Thanks.

Re: My Holy Grail 95% Win nrp

#308
thomdel wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 4:17 pm
plissken wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 10:33 am
some tests
you have to use the support and resistance and follow the trends is the key to success in bonuses if you find a signal indicator to enter the market is even better

2019-05-29_022657.jpg

For information I asked a programmer to create an indicator that follows my binary option strategy philosophy, to follow
Can you PLEASE Post this Supply Demand Indicator used in this Snapshot and Settings used ( Presets file ) or ( Text file having Settings used ) ?

I had tried quite a few times but 2 or 3 Supply Demand Indicator, But I am not getting Satisfactory Results.


Thanks.
do you have a template for the last one for an old friend plissken?
:ugeek:

Re: My Holy Grail 95% Win nrp

#309
xyzman wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 10:52 pm
thomdel wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 4:17 pm


Can you PLEASE Post this Supply Demand Indicator used in this Snapshot and Settings used ( Presets file ) or ( Text file having Settings used ) ?

I had tried quite a few times but 2 or 3 Supply Demand Indicator, But I am not getting Satisfactory Results.


Thanks.
do you have a template for the last one for an old friend plissken?

Thanks for the REPLY...

I am a Beginner.
Attached are the Templates from earlier posts. Please post this indicator if you have and settings /presets file I should use.

Also, Please upload any Supply Demand Indicator you are using and settings / presets file.
2019-05-27_140556.jpg
2019-05-29_022657.jpg

Re: My Holy Grail 95% Win nrp

#310
thomdel wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 4:17 pm

Can you PLEASE Post this Supply Demand Indicator used in this Snapshot and Settings used ( Presets file ) or ( Text file having Settings used ) ?

I had tried quite a few times but 2 or 3 Supply Demand Indicator, But I am not getting Satisfactory Results.
Thanks.

hello here it is
you will also find a file for the support and resistance to load it as in the picture
Good luck Plissken
fxr_sr_zones_3.19.ex4
(79.22 KiB) Downloaded 1509 times
Plissken vX4.tpl
(42.5 KiB) Downloaded 1173 times
NRP_Channel.ex4
(64.62 KiB) Downloaded 1274 times
heiken ashi smoothed + bands.ex4
(28.85 KiB) Downloaded 1190 times
Arrow with Alert.ex4
(25.81 KiB) Downloaded 1294 times
Firebrand Indicator.ex4
(28.64 KiB) Downloaded 1289 times
Fxr_sr_zones 3.19.set
(698 Bytes) Downloaded 1207 times
2019-05-29_223658.jpg
2019-05-29_224158.jpg


  1. Similar Topics

    1. Holy grail???Bad Boys

      11 Replies 5197 Views

      by wayne6881, Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:47 pm in Trading Systems

      11 Replies
      5197 Views
    2. What kind of Holy Grail ?

      9 Replies 1299 Views

      by ionone, Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:06 am in Trader's Lounge

      9 Replies
      1299 Views

Return to “Trading Systems”