Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 1:39 am

Added the notifications and made it more user friendly.
Hi mrtools,

Trend scalp has a little problem. If you could solve that will be so nice! Well, it doesn't send you any alerts or pop-up notification if the arrow was formed in the current candle. It always send you a notification/email/alert after 3-4 candles after forming the arrow.
Could this be solved? Find attached my settings, maybe i did something wrong :)
More details: I'm using for 5 pairs in the same terminal, and sometimes it doesn't send notifications at all, sometimes it sends. I guess it's something randomly or I don't get it. Hope this helps to find the issue if it is one.
Thank you in advance for all your help!

thomdel wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 3:50 pm @ mrtools / other senior members

Another Request which will help us all.
Sorry if I offended in any way by posting this another request.

Please do see this when you have Time.
Can You Please / Other Senior Members Please Post / Can this be done :
1) Generate Alerts / Arrows Indicator when " 3rd Moving Average " goes above or below " 2 Moving averages "
Example : EMA 21 goes above or below EMA 5 and EMA 12

2) Generate Alerts / Arrows Indicator when " 4th Moving Average " goes above or below " 3 Moving averages "
Example : EMA 21 goes above or below EMA 5 and EMA 12 and EMA 15

Thanks to You.
Thanks to All Members / Contributors.
I have this version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
thomdel

bmwaddicted wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 7:17 pm

Hi mrtools,

Trend scalp has a little problem. If you could solve that will be so nice! Well, it doesn't send you any alerts or pop-up notification if the arrow was formed in the current candle. It always send you a notification/email/alert after 3-4 candles after forming the arrow.
Could this be solved? Find attached my settings, maybe i did something wrong :)
More details: I'm using for 5 pairs in the same terminal, and sometimes it doesn't send notifications at all, sometimes it sends. I guess it's something randomly or I don't get it. Hope this helps to find the issue if it is one.
Thank you in advance for all your help!
The alerts for trend scalp should match with the arrows on zero cross, if alerts on current bar = true the alert should sound as the arrow is forming, if alerts on current bar = false the alert should sound on the bar after the formed arrow. Would need a template file to check your settings.

PS) just tested it and got this alert using default settings
Attachments

mrtools wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 2:19 am

The alerts for trend scalp should match with the arrows on zero cross, if alerts on current bar = true the alert should sound as the arrow is forming, if alerts on current bar = false the alert should sound on the bar after the formed arrow. Would need a template file to check your settings.

PS) just tested it and got this alert using default settings
Yes, you're completely right! Now I got it! So, I'm not using "arrows when level retrace = true" and thought that the alert should come then. Could you add this type of alert as well, if i'm not asking too much? So, let me be more clear:
- when "arrowsOnZeroCross" is true and the other "arrows" are false to generate an alert;
- when "arrowsOnLevelsBreak" is true and the other "arrows" are false to generate an alert;
- when "arrowsOnLevelsRetrace" is true and the other "arrows" are false to generate an alert (this is what i'm using it) and it works fantastic in combination with Price action indicator and also with "Renko Super-signals_v3 double" indicator which I've attached to this reply.
Also, I think it's a good option in order to make the indicator (which is a very good and powerful one) more user-friendly and the user can decide which kind of alerts will receive.

Thank you in advance for all your help and hope that my idea will sound good also for you!
These users thanked the author bmwaddicted for the post:
markw118

@ mrtools

Please Help...
PLEASE Try to Add these small but helpful feature in Indicator : " Daily open line "

1) Label as : OPEN ( as shown in snaphot --- ( User selectable option if possible ))
2) Label Shift : Default set as 8 is a good option ( as shown in snaphot --- ( User selectable option if possible ))
3) Label Size : Default set as 10 is a good option ( as shown in snaphot --- ( User selectable option if possible ))
4) Label Colour : Default set as White ( User selectable option if possible )
5) Daily Open Line : should extend to the Chart ***

Kindly add this.

Thanks in Advance

MagnifyRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello

@ mrtools / other senior members
A Request which will help us all.

This strategy is called "Smart Volume Divergence" and was shared in other forum.
One user from the other forum created a dasboard but it has no alert funcion.

Please create an indicator or dashboard with alerts, if it's possible also on MT5, this strategy works very well in indexes and futures because the volume is exact.
There are now micro future accounts with MT5.

Best Regards
Last edited by Jimmy on Tue May 28, 2019 11:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Please upload images directly to your post.