Re: My Holy Grail 95% Win nrp

plissken wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 10:33 am some tests
you have to use the support and resistance and follow the trends is the key to success in bonuses if you find a signal indicator to enter the market is even better

2019-05-29_022657.jpg

For information I asked a programmer to create an indicator that follows my binary option strategy philosophy, to follow
Can you PLEASE Post this Supply Demand Indicator used in this Snapshot and Settings used ( Presets file ) or ( Text file having Settings used ) ?

I had tried quite a few times but 2 or 3 Supply Demand Indicator, But I am not getting Satisfactory Results.

Thanks.

thomdel wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 4:17 pm

Can you PLEASE Post this Supply Demand Indicator used in this Snapshot and Settings used ( Presets file ) or ( Text file having Settings used ) ?

I had tried quite a few times but 2 or 3 Supply Demand Indicator, But I am not getting Satisfactory Results.

Thanks.
do you have a template for the last one for an old friend plissken?

xyzman wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 10:52 pm
do you have a template for the last one for an old friend plissken?

Thanks for the REPLY...

I am a Beginner.
Attached are the Templates from earlier posts. Please post this indicator if you have and settings /presets file I should use.

Also, Please upload any Supply Demand Indicator you are using and settings / presets file.
Attachments

thomdel wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 4:17 pm

Thanks.

hello here it is
you will also find a file for the support and resistance to load it as in the picture
Good luck Plissken
These users thanked the author plissken for the post:
thomdel