Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

kkixmo wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 3:46 pm Hello traders I'm looking for a programmer to verify this indicator, and modify it so it doesn't rebound.

Thank you very much for your time.
This is what Mladen said about the Henderson filter, it recaluates(repaint)

Henderson's Filter for MetaTrader 5. According to a brief description:

What are the Henderson trend filters?

The Henderson Filters are a widely used set of trend filters, or smoothers. They were initially derived by Robert Henderson (1916) for use in actuarial work. They are also used within the X-11 family of seasonal adjustment packages, e.g. X-12-ARIMA. The Henderson Filters can be used separately, for example, the Australian Bureau of Statistics uses them to calculate trend estimates from the seasonally adjusted estimates.

The requirement used by Henderson to derive the filters was that they must follow a local cubic polynomial without distortion. The Henderson Filters are derived by minimizing the sum of squares of the third difference of the moving average series. Henderson's criteria ensures that when these filters are applied to third degree polynomials, the resulting smoothed output will fit exactly on these parabolas. The Henderson Filters are suitable for smoothing economic time series as they allow the cycles typical of the trend to pass through unchanged. They also have the property that they will eliminate almost all the irregular variations that are of very short frequencies of six months or less.

The filter weights applied in the middle of a time series are symmetric, while the end filter weights are asymmetric. This is due to the standard end point problem where at the start and end of the series there is not enough data on either side of the data points to generate symmetric filter weights. In practice, the impact of this can be reduced by generating separate forecasts and then applying the symmetric filter weights, e.g. by using ARIMA methods.

More information can be found here.

PS: be aware that Henderson's filters are from a family of centered smoothers, i.e. they recalculate half period bars.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jimmy

Wole wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 10:18 pm Dear Mrtools,
Pls I found this 'Semafor + 123 Patterns' useful. But it draws fibonacci lines on all Triangles. I wanted to adjust it to just 2 or 1 most recent triangles.
I would appreciate it if you can help adjust the indicator to draw Fibonacci on the most recent 2 or 1 triangle.
Thanking you for your assistance.
Not sure trying to figure a simple way to do it, when I do will post!

@ mrtools / other senior members

Thanks for all the Support.

Since I am on Beginner Side, A Small Request.

Can You Please / Other Senior Members Please Post " 3 Moving Average ( Fast, Medium Slow - All 3 MAs ) Crossover Indicator with Arrows / Alerts "
Example -- Show Arrows / Alerts when all the " 3 Moving Average ( Fast, Medium Slow - All 3 MAs ) " : Crossover Each other.
Example : EMA / SMA ( Any Selected Moving Average ) 5, 7,10 Crossover each other.

Got one of the 3MA crossover but it does not have similar function. *

Thanks to You.
Thanks to All Members / Contributors.
Attachments

@ mrtools / other senior members

Another Request which will help us all.
Sorry if I offended in any way by posting this another request.

Please do see this when you have Time.
Can You Please / Other Senior Members Please Post / Can this be done :
1) Generate Alerts / Arrows Indicator when " 3rd Moving Average " goes above or below " 2 Moving averages "
Example : EMA 21 goes above or below EMA 5 and EMA 12

2) Generate Alerts / Arrows Indicator when " 4th Moving Average " goes above or below " 3 Moving averages "
Example : EMA 21 goes above or below EMA 5 and EMA 12 and EMA 15

Thanks to You.
Thanks to All Members / Contributors.
Attachments