Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

kkixmo wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 3:46 pm Hello traders I'm looking for a programmer to verify this indicator, and modify it so it doesn't rebound.

Thank you very much for your time.
Welcome to the forum. That is a renamed indicator. The original name is Henderson's filter.mq4 and it is by Mladen. Please do not re-name indicators for whatever reason as this causes issues, is unethical & is misleading to others :?

PS: I have re-named this file (to avoid confusion) and also moved your post to the correct thread.
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 4:18 pm

Welcome to the forum. That is a renamed indicator. The original name is Henderson's filter.mq4 and it is by Mladen. Please do not re-name indicators for whatever reason as this causes issues, is unethical & is misleading to others :?

PS: I have re-named this file (to avoid confusion) and also moved your post to the correct thread.

Thank you very much for answering the truth I am new in the forum, the file I downloaded from a telegram group I want to know if the code can be modified so that it does not repint

my apologies.

thomdel wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 10:02 pm Thanks in Advance...

Can you Please Add "Dots" on "Crossover between RSI & MA" in Indicator Window : " rsi + ma crosses 1.05 (mtf +alerts + arrows) " Indicator.
Please refer to picture.

This is available in : " Macd averages tape + lines + alerts + arrows " Indicator.

Kindly look at this Request
Added the dots.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, thomdel, RomanUkraine