Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Thanks in Advance....

Can You Please make the Below mentioned Changes in " Murrey_Math_Line_X " Indicator ?
These changes in the Indicator will Help us all.

Please Note All these options are available in attached Indicator: " Murrey Math_All TF_m(Line_On_off) "
You can get the Programming code from attached Indicator: " Murrey Math_All TF_m(Line_On_off) "

1) Lines should start from Start of Trading Day as shown in the Attached Image.

2) Please give 2 options as Drop Down or True / False : Full Line Option Small Line Option as shown in the Attached Image.

3) Option for Lines Style : mml_styles ( please refer to capture image )

4) Option for Lines Labels : mml_labels ( please refer to capture image )

5) Option for Line & Text On / Off : Line_Text_On_Off ( please refer to capture image )

6) Option for : Font Name, Font Size, Font Colour, " LabelsShift " ( please refer to capture image )

7) *** Also, Kindly Please Remove Price Marker Labels which appear on Chart ***

Thanks.
These users thanked the author thomdel for the post:
ratonchjes

Goldmine wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 3:17 pm

I mea "trend_scalp" from the top ten indicator list. It doesnt seem to generate "notifications" to my mobile when a reversal is taking place. (would be great if it can be fixed)
Added the notifications and made it more user friendly. Dynamic Zones version can be found here: Dynamic Zones Trend Scalp for MT4.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
Jimmy, moey_dw, bmwaddicted, Jagg

Hello Mrtools, the DeMarker that you uptaded is really wonderlful, it allows me to check every pair that I trade and Commodities without missing any opportunities. Is it too much to ask if you please can add Divergence alerts?

I really feel bad to ask you this, I imagine you are very busy, plus all the requests that you receive daily.

Best regards
Mario