Re: QQE indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 10:36 am This is Mladen's on chart qqe mt5 version translated to mt4. It has 4 different color options and the 6 different rsi type options. It has fill but it's not as nice as the mt5 which has real fill so made that an option as well.
Thanks Mrtools & Mladen for this creation, this is a Superb technical indicator for the Daily chart using "Change Color On Original QQE" option.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
macd & rsi
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

forrest85 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:34 am Hello,

Could somebody share settings for this indicator? (Or set file) It would be usefull. Thanks a lot.
u need to be more specific............. there is dozens of qqe indicators here.............. :yawn:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

LikeRe: QQE indicators for MT4

moey_dw wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:19 am

u need to be more specific............. there is dozens of qqe indicators here.............. :yawn:
Hello. Thank you your answer. I need settings for this: QQE averages filtered histo + alerts + arrows.mq4 and for qqe velocity the indy in the attachement. Which QQE indy do you prefer here? I interest to your thoughts. :) Thank you in advance.
Attachments

mrtools wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:20 pm Qqe velocity mtf with alerts and arrows on zero and signal cross.
Over the past few months I have been visiting this site regularly and I have downloaded a lot of useful resources to help my trading. I was very happy to discover the twitter feed too. I am amazed at the dedication and unselfishness of the coders and moderators here who give their time and effort to help others. Thank you!

Please can someone let me know what indicator is trailing the price on this chart? Is it Heiken Ashi or something else?

mntiwana wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:39 am QQE averages filtered histo + alerts + arrows

This version of QQE have 20 types of Averages and 18 types of prices and can filter the price using one of 20 types of Averages ..... to turn of the filter,set the RSIPriceFilter to <=1
First of All thanks for the wonderful indicator. I just wanted to be sure that none of the QQE indicators are repainters that are on this site? Correct me if I am wrong.

4xtrading wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:30 am First of All thanks for the wonderful indicator. I just wanted to be sure that none of the QQE indicators are repainters that are on this site? Correct me if I am wrong.
non-repainting................ if its made by mrtools or mladen they dont repaint!!!
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
4xtrading
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈