Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

I started testing de regular DeMarker indicator, and I'm very excited with the results until now, and I would like to know if it's possible to do some changes because when used in different time frames, different settings are required (DeMarker period and levels)

For example:
if I change the DeMarker period to 13 I need to change the levels to 0.1 and 0.9
if I change the DeMarker period to 20 I need to change the levels to 0.2 and 0.8

So, it would be great, when price reaches OS/OB could give an alert with arrow, and also if Classical and Hidden Divergence could be spotted with alert as well.

Best regards
Mario

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mario_lima wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 4:57 pm I started testing de regular DeMarker indicator, and I'm very excited with the results until now, and I would like to know if it's possible to do some changes because when used in different time frames, different settings are required (DeMarker period and levels)

For example:
if I change the DeMarker period to 13 I need to change the levels to 0.1 and 0.9
if I change the DeMarker period to 20 I need to change the levels to 0.2 and 0.8

So, it would be great, when price reaches OS/OB could give an alert with arrow, and also if Classical and Hidden Divergence could be spotted with alert as well.

Best regards
Mario
e

Made this version, it's mtf with colors and alerts when entering user controlled overbought/oversold levels.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
mario_lima, reachme, Jimmy, nrv, myrx, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah