Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

amdudus wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 8:42 pm
IN THE NEXT NEWSLETTER:
Paid Russian advisor.
PROFIT-FX_Trend_v3.3_fix
The author claims that the adviser is able to earn from 0.5 to 1% per day every working day. I am very skeptical of advisers.
  You can try at your own risk, but first you must on a demo account!
Hi amdudus on the Russian system or indeed any of the new system,s that display writing or info on the screen cannot the language translation be changed to English ? Obviously I'm not in a position to check it as I'm on vacation but just a thought 😗😖😬
:ugeek:

amdudus wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 4:38 pm
You see it every time you work with a forex chart. See, but you don't notice. Then, as soon as the quantity goes into quality, you think - how simple it is and how you have not seen it before.
  The announcement of the next week is just about effective work. A simple instruction in several pages.
ONLY FOR CLOSED GROUP.

I am happy to share with you my knowledge and experience. Perhaps this is the main thing that motivates me to move on and not stop at what has been achieved.
NICE! looking forward to the instruction

xyzman wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 11:11 pm
amdudus wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 8:42 pm
IN THE NEXT NEWSLETTER:
Paid Russian advisor.
PROFIT-FX_Trend_v3.3_fix
The author claims that the adviser is able to earn from 0.5 to 1% per day every working day. I am very skeptical of advisers.
  You can try at your own risk, but first you must on a demo account!
Hi amdudus on the Russian system or indeed any of the new system,s that display writing or info on the screen cannot the language translation be changed to English ? Obviously I'm not in a position to check it as I'm on vacation but just a thought 😗😖😬
Trading Strategy Volume Price
Here is a translation of the advertising text of the trading system

I will not particularly comment. I will say that there are no volumes from the Chicago Mercantile Exchange
based on real volumes for the Forex and BO market
A unique system for determining price reversal points
based on futures volumes of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange
HOW THE TRADE STRATEGY WORKS
To get the correct data, you need to connect your terminal to our server.
This is done by adding a new url to your MT4's web request (5)
Trading strategy consists of only two author indicators - "Sun Volume" and "Line Volume".
"Sun Volume" indicator (see video) using data
volumes, determines the pivot point of the price.
The "Line Volume" indicator uses the given volumes to determine the strongest levels.
Add indicators and template in a standard way.
and start trading strategy.
For the convenience of the trader, the trading system is equipped with
audible and visual alert.
The trader is offered several types of signals to enter the market:
▮ Display on the terminal chart labels in the form of a solar disk ☼
▮ The price has reached certain zones displayed as lines =
▮ Displays a pattern in the form of a triangle ▷
About each of their event data a trader gets
sound and visual notification in MT4
WHY VOLUME PRICE STRATEGY WORKS IN THE MARKET
1. The indicator "Sun Volume" receiving data on the actual trading volumes, determines the areas of high interest
in which there will be a trend change or correction.
2. After this, an audible and visual notification appears in the terminal, as well as a signal mark on the chart in the form
disk, which fixes the pivot point price.
3. The system is able to distinguish correctional movements from the global trend change in the market, forming on the chart
signal pattern in the form of a triangle.
4. Indicator "Line Volume" receiving data on real trading volumes counts on the MT4 terminal chart
the strongest levels, visually displaying them.
5. It is the combination of two author indicators, signals
from which are connected into a single trading strategy, allow you to enter into transactions with a 95% profit.

IN THE NEXT NEWSLETTER
Indicator LP/LT

Below is the advertising text. The cost is $ 36.
Indicator LP/LT is a comprehensive system that builds levels of supply and demand as well as trend dynamic levels, allowing you to get accurate signals at the strongest parts of the market
Builds channels of support and resistance and trend lines
Parts levels and trend lines at security signs
Configuring different signals depending on the preference of entry points
Timely changes, updates, deletes trend lines and levels of the PS in the correct order and algorithm
The object of technical analysis in one smooth indicator
Fast work without delay, freezes and error, coupled with precise signals regardless of the assets and time frames
The signals from the levels of support and resistance and trend lines separately and in combination
A systematic approach to entry points on all the rules of graphical analysis
Professional trading in semi-automatic mode with minimal risk
Simple and straightforward configuration, easy installation and quick absorption of the indicator
Necessary for every trader even if you have your own trading strategy
Indicator to allow to gradually increase the Deposit, he doesn't need the updates or filters, it never gets old, and his work does not depend on market processes
It is a unique tool. The signals from the levels of support and resistance interact with trend lines are the most reliable and stable on any financial markets. The indicator data entry points will be available to you without spending time and studying graphic analysis. The system will do everything for you, you just have to get the signals and open the position. The indicator is suitable for trading not only on Forex but also binary options, because the indicator works well on any timeframe.
Take this indicator into service and you will get in the way of active profit.
What winrate indicator?
The indicator can keep your win rate around 80% on binary options what is the exceptional case. Forex indicator trading with minimum stops, and set a take profit of five times the foot, which speaks of its high yield
How efficiently and quickly the system builds the lines?
The indicator builds levels and trend lines quickly and professionally, lines and levels are automatically updated after closing the bar. You do not need to make any manipulations
Levels and lines are redrawn?
If the indicator is determined that the level or the trend line is not consistent at the moment after the candle is closed it will remove them once and for all, and the signal from them will not. You don't need to analyze or to correct lines and levels.
How to trade the indicator?
There is a setting of three types — signal from the level signal from the trend line, the signal with the simultaneous testing of the level and trend line. First, take the last signal type for the indicator was created — to enter the market of the strong field generated by merging levels of support and resistance and trend lines.
What time frames to use?
Any indicator works fine even on the M1 timeframe. It is suitable for binary options scalping and long-term trading. Well analyze any type of assets, even in strong news chaos. From a technical point of view to it as well, no complaints
LPLT 0.png
LPLT.png
LPLT 1.png
LPLT 2.png
LPLT 3.png

Hello amdudus,

I have a question
SharkFX StopLossClusters.
Is the Indi still free to use as a member?
At with it does not work anymore. As soon as I have the indi on my chart, MT4 shuts off.
The site is in Russian, so I do not understand it. Even if I translate it over google :geek:
Please help
Thank you
Be patient and wait for your chance

Skyold wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 5:00 am
Hello amdudus,

I have a question
SharkFX StopLossClusters.
Is the Indi still free to use as a member?
At with it does not work anymore. As soon as I have the indi on my chart, MT4 shuts off.
The site is in Russian, so I do not understand it. Even if I translate it over google :geek:
Please help
Thank you
I will try to quickly understand and inform.

1. Similar Topics

1. Help for Introduce Good trading system for Trading

8 Replies 2388 Views

by alijvhr, Fri May 14, 2021 5:17 pm in Trading Systems

8 Replies
    2. What trading system is this?

11 Replies 3839 Views

by Mukhari325, Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:24 pm in Trading Systems

11 Replies
    3. Forex Stryder System

2 Replies 1786 Views

by MayaxatL, Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:15 am in Trading Systems