Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hi Mechkad,

Your 4k screenshot looks nice but needs cleaned up.
1) Add the enclosed border indy to the AUDCAD (top left chart) and click ON, this will give you more viewing space on your charts.
(Just remember to click it off if you want to open a chart to full screen).
2) Try this CCI-TREND indy with level lines blacked out (a bit easier on the eye.
All the best
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 4):
Jimmy, JI YU, Mechkad, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

Hi Mechkad,

I too used to run 20 charts similar to what you have but over time I switched away from Currencies after much testing to just two Index charts, the Hang Seng Index & Dow Jones Index.
I usually trade the first two hours of the open of both Indices which are like 12 hours apart from each other which can be a pain on the old sleep cycle (but you get every weekend off :-)
I tend to look at 4hr & 1hr for analysis then drop down the the 15 min for trading.

This is what my 4k screen looks like (which is the top half of the screen, I keep the bottom half for Kodi, Internet & looking at code etc..
All the best
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 7):
JI YU, Mechkad, vvFish, Christonly, Kiseki-, Jedidiah, DaffyTaffy

mfarlow2 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 7:42 pm Is there instructions anywhere on how to use this system? Any info wud be appreciated.
Basically, this is a visual trading system to help you to make informed decisions in real-time.
The simplest way to use the system is to take a trade when the channel, candle & cci all light up the same colour.
Alternatively, you can take a trade when price crosses the openpos up or dn line at the start of each session with a target set to the 61.8% line.
If The Daily avg is equal to the ADR then there is a good chance that price will hit it's 61.8%. Again, with this strategy make sure the background channel bars match the direction of your trade.

All the best
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 4):
Christonly, Jedidiah, StuartWong, DaffyTaffy

Hi xard777
thanks for the indy borders, i have a better visual. your system helps me a lot with the visual to select a basket of currency quickly, when an opportunity comes as these days with the gbp for example. I work a lot with Andrew pitchfork ; Murraymath and pivots levels in h1 h4 D1 with the currencies and intraday m1 M5 m15 dax30 and dj , gold .thanks for your reply and good trades