Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

Thought I post this here. The TDZ should be a great BO Indictor, looking the way it works....if you follow the flow of PA. Did not try it though.....Sick of BOs...too stressful

What a great day yesterday (due to Trump threatening the Chinese) following the Hull "Highway" with the HK50..... . Sorry for the Chinese, but we traders feel no mercy....hahaha
I like to trade that because I'm sitting in Asia, it makes a lot of pips and no commission. But if it goes against you, jump!
Indicators are all standard and in this Forum.....Hull, TDZ, Moving average (100) and Psar mtf.

Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

RplusT wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 2:08 pm Thought I post this here. The TDZ should be a great BO Indictor, looking the way it works....if you follow the flow of PA. Did not try it though.....Sick of BOs...too stressful

What a great day yesterday (due to Trump threatening the Chinese) following the Hull "Highway" with the HK50..... . Sorry for the Chinese, but we traders feel no mercy....hahaha
I like to trade that because I'm sitting in Asia, it makes a lot of pips and no commission. But if it goes against you, jump!
Indicators are all standard and in this Forum.....Hull, TDZ, Moving average (100) and Psar mtf.
Please what is your settings for the hull moving average?

HK50.GIF